SEO Executive jobs in Dehradun - Pearl Organisation
1) Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors.
2) Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
3) Assisting the content team in the creation of high-quality, informative SEO content.
4) The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
5) Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
6) Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
7) Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
8) At least one years experience in the field of SEO/SEM.
9) Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
10) High-quality reporting, copywriting, and analytic skills.
11) Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
12) A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the clients message heard.
13) A desire to understand what drives Googles algorithms.
14) A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
Career Insights For Your Growth
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
Mechanical engineering, one of the oldest branches of Engineering, deals with the design, manufacturing, and maintenance of machines. With the advent of modern techn...
A computer operator assures you of smooth working of computer hardware systems, and network systems. Computer operators solve technical problems that arise in comput...