1) Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
2) Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
3) Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
4) Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
5) Perform routine network start-up and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
6) Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
7) Install and Configure Printers.
8) Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
9) Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
10) Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
11) Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
12) Conduct research and studies on site
13) Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
14) Diagnose construction or machinery problems
15) Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
16) Oversee repairs and technical improvements
17) Install new systems and technology
18) Inspect and test material and machinery for safety
19) Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
No. of Openings : 4
Education : Any Bachelor Degree
Role : IT Support Engineer
Industry Type : Call Centre / BPO / KPO / ITES / LPO
Gender : Male
Job Country : India
Pinnacle Infotech established in the year 2000 draws its brand value from twenty years of experience in creating and maintaining strong customer relationships, proven aptitude to provide ultramodern technology to its clientele along with exceptional service & support back-up and Infrastructure facility.Read More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now