1. To Follow the GMP, Safety and Environment and Environmental policy and adhere to other policies of the company.
2. Take Initiation to follow-up to procure the hardware, software for computers, applications, instrument related Equipments.
3. Maintain the Servers of QC Lab in Good condition
4. Resolve the problems in any software and hardware by coordinating with Service providers.
5. Responsible for DATA Backup & Restore of QC Laboratory systems As per SOP.
6. Maintaining of Network Diagram upto date.
7. Creation, Modification, Disable of Users in Computerized systems of Empower 3 Application Server Lab solutions and Windows(Domain & Workgroup) Password Management as per SOP.
8. Performing the Computer validation As per the SOP or Coordinate with External agency for the activity as per agreement and coordinating with Cross-functional teams for risk Assessment during CSV.
9. Creation, Disable of projects in Empower Application Server and Standalone Instrument Systems.
10. Prepare and Review of Procedure pertaining to IT related role in QMS.
11. Raising and Evaluation of changes route to change control procedure pertaining to IT.
12. Reporting of Deviations/incidents and Monitoring and implementation of Corrective And Preventive Actions pertaining to IT Procedures.
13. Maintaining of Enterprise and Standalone applications used in Quality Control Departments (Ex: Empower, Lab solutions).
14. Co-ordinating with Vendor/Supplier during installation and At the Time of troubleshooting of Computer Systems in QC Lab.
15. Administration of Anti-virus Server and Network Configurations, Monitoring of Event Logs for updating data and virus traces.
16. Daily Checking of Internet Connections (LAN,WAN),Virus Logs, Antivirus.
17. Solving the Problems if Any Electronic Mails issues & Configurations.
18. Solving the Network problems to Connect Various Locations.
19. Update Windows Updates & Patches in all PCs.
20. Connecting Network Printers.
21. Prepare Tentative budget as per require
Experience : 4 - 9 Years
No. of Openings : 1
Education : B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc
Role : IT Executive
Industry Type : IT-Hardware & Networking / IT-Software / Software Services
Gender : Male
Job Country : India
Kreative Organics Private Limited is a manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for the world market. Kreative started operations in 1990. Kreative was established by Dr. S. Krishnamohan. Dr. Krishnamohan was formerly with TIFR, BARC, Caltech and NASA. He is a scientist of international repute and runs Kreative with professionalism and a focus on innovation.Read More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now