Direct Marketing Communication Skills Lead Generation Product Promotion Inside Sales Online Bidding Business Development
About the job
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive female Business Development Executive - Relationship Executive (BDE) to join our team.
The primary responsibility of the relationship executive is to identify and cultivate new business opportunities, build strong relationships with clients and prospects, and contribute to the overall growth and success of the company. This position requires expertise in the Life Insurance and General Insurance sectors.
1. Conduct research to identify and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
2. Acquire clients by building a lead pipeline liaising with the quotes team for competitive quotes supporting negotiations with insurers ensuring timely premium payment and handling policy endorsements
3. Ensure a smooth handover of client relationships and service needs to the retention team for renewals in the following year
4. Research and analyze sales options to identify potential areas for growth
5. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects fostering trust and loyalty
6. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to identify areas for improvement or recommend new products
7. Develop and maintain professional networks to expand business opportunities
8. Identify potential opportunities and inform the sales team for followup
9. Educate and inform clients about the company's products services and special offers
10. Create and deliver effective presentations to clients
11. Conduct meetings with clients in a presentable and professional manner
12. Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the achievement of sales targets and business objectives
1. Bachelor's degree in commerce B.Com Master of business administration MBA or Bachelor of business administration BBA
2. Proven experience in corporate sales business development and client relationship management
3. Competency in English both written and verbal
4. Proficiency in using MS Office tools
About Consulting Experts
We are a startup company that is dedicated to providing the best possible recruitment services to businesses of all sizes. We believe that every organization deserves access to top talent, regardless of their industry or budget.
our team of experienced recruiters and talent acquisition experts use the latest tools and techniques to source, assess, and onboard the best candidates for your open positions. We are committed to providing a personalized and high-quality service to our clients, ensuring that we deliver tailored solutions that meet their unique needs and goals. We understand that the recruitment process can be time-consuming, complex, and costly, especially for small businesses. That's why we offer flexible and affordable recruitment solutions that are designed to help organizations of all sizes find the best talent.