1. Co-ordinating with external collection agencies
2. MIS reporting
3. Calling borrowers on regular basis about payment due dates and ensuring payment is received timely
4. Candidate must have prior collections experien...
Reporting to the Managing Director based in India, your responsibilities will include:
Collection and analysis of information from research of public-domain sources and field inquiries to support on-going investigative, business intelligence and con...
The desired candidate should have
• The candidate must have worked for Financial Clients.
• Preferred those who come from Accounting Background
• Will work closely as Business Analysts in developing, maintaini...
Peak Neurosciences (division of Peak Health Centre)
RS 2,25,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai
Require an individual with Masters in Psychology, preferably with 2-3 years of experience, but no bar. Must be driven,able to take initiative, technology savvy and willing to adapt to cutting edge EEG technology for career counselling and consumer ne...
Accounts Assistant Carry Out Bills and Invoice from Vendor and Supplier in a Specified Time Frame.
* Data Entry in Tally and Update Records of Cheque , Cash, Demand Drafts and Invoice .
* Respond to Clients Query Till Satisfaction as Requ...
As an SEM specialist you will be a part of a team of high performing experts working with customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM, social, mobile and display. You will be involved in setting goals, budget and KPIs for all markets and...
Key Skills : google adwords,google analytics,keyword research,reporting analyst,pay per click,search engine marketing,social...
1. Preparation of Daily, Monthly, Quarterly MIS Reports.
2. Preparation of Regulatory MIS Reports.
3. Preparation of Ad hoc MIS Reports.
4. Preparation of Management MIS Reports
5. Preparation of TAT reports.
Interaction and coordination with the External Internal Audit as well as Internal Audit Team and assist in ensuring smooth completion of Internal Audit
To assist in implementing the recommendations of Internal ...
RS 8,00,000 To 15,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We Currently have a Fantastic Opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to Join Our Group Finance Function Based in Our Andheri (east) Office. Reporting to the Ceo/coo, You Will Be a Key Member of the Team Involved in the Preparation of Insightfu...
- to Handle Billing of all Branches, Petty Cash Branch & Vendor Payments.
- to Pass Vendor Bills of Branches to H.o
- to Handle Utility Bills Payment of Branch.
- to Maintain Books of Sales & Contract Copies.
- Sales Reporting to the Directors.
Immediate opening for MIS Executive!
Freshers with immediate joiners are given preferences.
No of Openings:1
Qualification: Any Degree
Skills: Should have excellent knowledge to work in MS-Excel.
Key Skills : ms excel,mis,mis reporting,advance excel
To manage and maintain computerized records of …..
To provide accurate and timely information as required
To advise staff on methods of accessing information and to provide in-house training for staff in the use of MIS systems and other compu...
• Registration of all customer complaints in SAP with service notification allocating service engineers in consultation with Regional service Manager
• After attending and satisfactory completion complaints- closing service notification with d...
Key Skills : service coordiantor,forecast planning,mis&reporting,sap,ms office,mis reporting,service coordinator,portal netweaver,abap...
-proficiency in Ms Office, Including Expert Level Proficiency in Ms Excel (mandatory) and Data Capture Principles
-reporting & Analytical Expertise with Demonstrated Data Management Skills
-excellent Communication Skills Manda...
-Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the respective recipients
-Answer multi-line telephone to screen and direct calls
-Receive, forward accurate messages to the respective people
-Provide information and solve queries of the callers
We have Urgently Opening for Mis Executive for Our Company - Male Candidates Preferred
required Qwalification - H.s.c./ Graduate / Post Graduate
experience - Min 3 Years or Above
salary - Min 12000 Max 15000 per Month
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Goa Velha, Panaji, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai
- Responsibility for all aspects of data analysis, from gathering and manipulating data, to creating management reports.
- Data analysis using Excel and understanding the data so that appropriate recommendations to clients can be made
- Produce p...
• Custodian of regulatory policy and framework for CS
• Coordinate with CS stakeholders to compliance to all regulatory guidelines & internal firm policies while handling nodal/legal complaints
• Coordinate with Legal teams for all custom...
Key Skills : • deployment of regulatory framework • tracking and measurement of non-compliance • penalty and risk projection • 100% timely reporting to...
Data Migration in large and complex environments
Good understanding of Databases, Servers, Operating Systems and Performance Engineering.
Strong Experience in producing various Technical Documentations
The Data Warehouse Architect position is a te...
Key Skills : teradata,sas and abinitio,data warehousing,cognos,bo,informatica,bi architecture,etl,sasabinitio,data...
Opening with Reputed firm for the role of Payout Executive.
Male Candidates are preferable
Candidates with Efficient Computer Knowledge and good communication Skill
• Uploading KYC In Concern...
Candidate should be result oriented.
Technical acumen and desired to go into technical details is must. Job will involve travelling e.g. Delhi person has to travel in other adjoining states, Bangalore person has to travel South India like Tamil na...
- Assessing financial feasibility for investment in new sites with focus on payback period, DCF, Competition analysis, SWOT Analysis, corporate finance analytical work etc. which is followed by monitoring sites performance against the business model....
Key Skills : mis manager,data collection manager,data analyst
RS 3,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Chennasamudram, Chennimalai, Erode, Navi Mumbai
Roles and responsibilities-
Ensure primary and secondary target for territory
Enhance distribution of product
Implement launch plan for new products
Organize and plan the market for self and DS
Sourcing and training of DS
Key Skills : team handling,data management and reporting,time and task handling,proven skill of handling ambiguity,planning and prioritization,result...
Candidate Must Be have Pleasant Personality.
should Know the Key Factors of Marketing.
must have the Knowledge of Local Language for Smooth Operation of Day Today Activities.
responsible for the Fill Up the all Required Documents.
Key Skills : meet the company targets.,proper reporting,bottomlevel marketing,sales,marketing