Require an expert drafter, to assist the senior counsel in drafting all forms of legal documents (petitions, applications, responses) for the High court, lower courts and tribunals.
Job Location: Panchkula, Chandigarh tricity Experience: 3-4 years...
Legal Officer Femlae
candidate Should have a Degree in Law and 2 Years Experience, Working in a Similar Capacity, Either in a Company or with a Legal Practice. Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Providing Advice to the Company, to Represent ...
• he Should Be Involved in Scrutiny of Government Land Records, Investigation of Legal Papers, Land and Property Purchase Agreements, Drafting of Various Legal Documents, Land/ Property Related Litigation.
• he Should have Expertise in Liaison ...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
• Provides support to Architects and management staff.
• Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
• Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data...
Legal advisor in relation to specified Litigation & Non Litigation matters and provide legal, commercial and strategic advice in consultation with Counsels on all areas of law.
Manage the companys disputes and litigation & Non litigation (in...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
RS 80,000 To 90,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
The candidate shall have adequate expertise in Law relating to Contractual Agreements and shall have prior experience of working on Commercial Contracts including Master Service agreements for various services, Procurement Agreements, Marketing and T...
Lisoning office Real estate:-
-Advisory in Real Estate and Construction matters
-Due diligence, title search of land documents
-Drafting and negotiating contracts
-Lisoning with various departments.
Key Skills : lisoning office real estate,legal advisory,legal drafting,liaisoning
Advocates Required By a Law Firm Based in Kolkata for Its Non-litigation Department Focussing On Property Law, Conveyancing, Real Estate Documentation, Corporate Law, Collaboration Agreements and Contracts. Candidates Must Be Proficient in English an...
Responsible for Drafting/vetting of legal documents/contracts pertaining to commercial/banking/ financial institutions.
-Responsible for drafting and signing contracts with the new distributors and C& F agents.
-To look after signing contract...
-Research and identifying opportunities
-Preparing Marketing material like Flyers, Presentations, Social Media updation, website, Brocuchers etc.
-Sending e-mails, making phone calls, visiting prospective clients and pursuing business/contract ...
Key Skills : marketing,co-ordination with client,project team and accounts dept.,research and identifying opportunities,sales
Esignation : Legal Manager Experience – Minimum 5 Years in Real Estateeducation – Llb / Llm
location – Mumbaigender Preference – Femalekey Skills –
- Maintaining all Legal Data of Group Including Drafting Legal Documents like Sale Dee...
As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, over...
Experience: 0-2 Years Experience In Office Secretary And Coordination, Very Good Communication & Document Drafting Skills.
Education Qualification: Graduate From A Good University With English As A Medium Of Education
1. To handle in corporate law matters like winding up petitions, arbitration, dispute compliance, recovery matters, shares related dispute.
2. To handle civil matters like property related cases.
3. Well versed in Drafting legal docu...
• Experience in handling end to end Vendor Management.
• Experience in drafting and implementing Vendor Management policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of contract renewal process
• Tracking all activities of Vendors
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a LNG Contract Manager role in Mumbai with -
1). Drafting of confidentiality Agreements, Memorandum of understanding , Term Sheets, Gas Sales Agreements, Gas Transmission Agree...
1. Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
2. Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
Key Skills : 1. qualification: llb 2. excellent command on english 3. proven track record of drafting,reviewing and editing agreements and contracts 4. familiar...
Experience - Minimum 5 Years in Real Estate
Education - LLB / LLM
Location - Mumbai
Gender Preference - Female
Key skills -
- Maintaining all legal data of Group including drafting legal documents like sale...
Head Legal fora group companies with focus on manufacturing in the engineering sector based in India.
A group companies with focus on manufacturing in the engineering sector based in Indiais looking for a Head Legalto be based at Mumba...
Prepares and approves designs for Public Services/Engineering projects in accordance
with general engineering principals determines scope,
designs, prepares drawings, specifications, bidding documents, contracts, and cost
estimates for road projec...
Experience& Education: 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in real estate.
Should at least have LLB degree and experience in property related matters.
Location: OMR, Padur, Chennai
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
-At least 2 years’ experience in drafting, vetting, reviewing of corporate commercial contracts & agreements;
-Assist in doing corporate compliance & legal documentation work;
-Write and review legal opinions on various matters
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
Drafting various contracts as per the requirement of each respective business vertical.
Reviewing and providing comments and suggesting changes in order to protect the interest of the company on contracts forwarded for inputs.
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR DETAILER / DRAFTSMAN IN STRUCTURAL AND PEB (STEEL DETAILING & DRAFTING) FOR LEBANON
-Civil / Mechanical Draftsman with 05 Years or more relevant Experience in PEB
-Experience in Detailing Approval, Erection, and Fabrication d...
1. Explore & Target New Business Leads & Opportunities In Mobile Application/Digital Marketing/Web Development Domain In International And Domestic Market Both).
2. Interacting/Calling To Cio, Ceo, Cfo, Top Management, Decision Makers For Software...
1) Telecom Domain Not mandate
2) Legal Graduation with (2.5yrs+Contract Management- drafting, negotiation etc)
3) Joining Location: Mumbai- M5 Airoli
4)Open to night shift
5)Need candidate who is working in a company or organization environment (...
To Liaison with the panel advocates.
Can appear as in house counsel in the Court as and when required.
Can draft independently complaints, suits, replies, agreements, etc.
Has good drafting and communication skill.
Drafting vetting all Legal A...
Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
Must have exp in claim management (EOT, Schedule Delay and Disruption, Payment Claims)
Preparation & submission of Claims and Time Extension do...
Key Skills : civil engineer,civil site supervisor,civil engineering,civil contract manager
To provide legal advice to the firm on various matters and preparing legal opinions for clients.
To check the details of the contracts and filter the agreement criteria.
In case of any disputes, they have to handle the legal prob...
Key Skills : good communication and interpersonal skills,excellent drafting skills,skilled to work with team,analyzing contracts,negotiating contracts,excellent...
We are looking for a technical sales cum analyst who can review, analyze and prepare technical specifications based on client’s requirements and discussing and defining solution for the client, negotiating, and closing business relationships. You w...
Key Skills : business analyst,business analyst officer,business analyst head
This position will support the global growth strategy. The Assistant Manager Contracts will play a significant role in negotiating, drafting, and review of a growing number of business contracts for customers, partners and supp...
Key Skills : assistant manager,sales,marketing,business development
To maintain and update following registers:rn• Chemicals (Outward & Inward) Registerrn• Equipments Registerrn• Safety Registerrn• Tech/Service Program Registerrn• Temperature Record(where applicable) Registerrn• Complaint Registerrn• Ov...
Key Skills : english typing,communication,drafting mails,operation executive,b.sc chemistry,b.sc physics,zoology
• Candidates are Responsible for proposal drafting & management.
• At least 3-6 years of experience in Business Development Field.
• Responsible for Generating Business from online Bidding Portals.
• Excellence in h...
Key Skills : freelancer,management skills,client relationship management,business development manager
• Candidate must have good command over drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements.
• Should be well versed with corporate and commercial laws.
• Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
• Good command over En...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
Position: Head – Content Research & Compliance Consulting
Qualification: Llb / Llm
Regulatory Compliances, Research, Consulting In Compliance Management, Legal Counsel And Compliance Officer, Program Management, Very Good Spoken &...
Key Skills : skills: regulatory compliances,research,consulting in compliance management,legal counsel and compliance officer,program management,very good...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Job Opening for VP (legal).
Should have immense experience of land procurement of more than 650 acres, pursuant thereto due diligence for the land to be acquired, title search from sub-registrar office and revenue department, obtaining the NOCs ex...
1. Recruitment and selection
-Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
-Conducts interviews up to senior executive levels.
-Arranges interviews fo...
Post – Assistant HR Manager
Experience 1-5 years
Location* Pune - Erandwana
Job Description - :
Recruitment - :
• Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment
And advertising agents, advertisement recruitment and
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
Salary -Best As per experience– Location- indore
Managing Pre and post joining formalities and maintaining budgeted headcount as per the budgets.
Handling Audits related to New hirings.
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Extensive transactional e...
Key Skills : legal law head,head lawyer,legal marketing support head