Report to Managing Director.
Complete accounts management of Invoicing, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Payroll, Import/Export, L/C.
Inventory Control functions till preparation of Trial balance and thereafter co-ordinate with ...
1. Project planning, scheduling and controlling with respect to project scope, budget and time.
2. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project to meet the project deadline w...
1. Determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in co-ordination with top management to facilitate best practice financial management.
2. \\\'Developing business plans and strategies for maximizing ...
Responsible for developing strategic business models. Monitor and interpret cash flows, predict future trends. Performance analytics of businesses / programmes for process improvement and strategic planning Business modelling techniques, cost - benef...
1)6 years of strong accounting and functional experience.
2)Responsible for financial management, Taxation ,Finalization of accounts
3)Regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation
4)Banking and operational fund manag...
About the role
You would be required to support the Finance Manager by supervising the Accounts Receivable team. The team is responsible for the collection of the businesses corporate debtors, maximising working cash flow, updating the general led...
- Month end, Quarter end and year end closing and reporting
- Balance Sheet consolidation and finalisation on bi-annual basis
- Cash flow forecasting and working capital management
- Tax compliances - Direct and Indirect. Income tax & servic...
The Incumbent Should Be Be-chemical / B.sc. / M.sc. - Chemistry Having Experience of Marketing with At Least 15 Years of Experience in Marketing Speciality Chemicals. Mba in Marketing Will Be Added Advantage.
should have Good Exposure to Managing / ...
Urgently Required Apply
duties and Responsibility
front Desk Receptionist At Firms Partnered Salons.
answer Inquiries of the Customer Related to Appointment and Services.
greet Visitors Warmly and Make Sure They are Comfortable.
) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring co...
1. Responsible For Contracting, Servicing And Relationship Management Of Existing Corporate Accounts Signed With Goair And New Accounts Which Will Be Signed In Future.
2. Responsible For The Achievement Of Corporate Channel Targets Of Sales, Flown...
RS 5,00,000 To 7,50,000 Bhiwani, Faridabad, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat, Delhi-NCR
Overall Incharge of F&A.
Co-ordination with Income Tax, Excise, Customs & Sales Tax department
Matters related to Transfer Pricing, Excise and service tax
Preparation and finalization of monthly financials
Cash flow management
Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
Implements and ann...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
1.Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2.Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capita...
University Degree with Chartered Accountant Professional Qualification.
minimum 7+ Yrs. Post-qualification Experience. Should have Experience
having Worked as Financial Controller in a Fairly Large Organization
preferably from Industries
RS 3,00,000 To 5,00,000 Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
To establish and maintain entire Financial management procedures and heading the Finance department with reporting relationship with Directors
Finalisation of Accounts, Prepare and analyse monthly P & L statement of company.
1. Answer inquiries of the customer related to appointment and services.
2. Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
3. Ensure reception area is tidy.
4. Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
5. Handle phone calls from peopl...
To Ensure Accurate and Timely Maintenance of Accounts, By Adherence to the Established Accounting Procedures and Assist the Financial Controller to Ensure Strict Financial Discipline in the Corporate Office and to Facilitate the Achievement of the De...
Key Skills : general accounting,book keeping,auditing,remittance tally,book lamination,spiral binding,book repairing
URGENTLY REQUIRED APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Duties and Responsibility
Front Desk Receptionist at Firms partnered salons.
Answer inquiries of the customer related to appointment and services.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
RS 2,00,000 To 5,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards;
Responsible for full spectrum of accounting, budgeting, taxation, credit administration, banking, treasury, management accounting and financial reporting;
- Highly organized and task oriented
- Capable of handle chaos of each day
- Multi-tasked at a high level
- Compliant and follows instructions but not to a crippling point
- Innovative and able to implement efficient systems
Key Skills : admin assistant,admin officer,admin head
We are a placement company located in balewadi pune, we have very urgent requirement with our client located in pune station (multiplex industry) area.
Required:- Unit Head
Qualification:- Hotel Management
Reports To: Regional General Manager/R...
Key Skills : Hotel Management,Unit Manager,Unit Head
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
1. all Aspects of Bookkeeping.
2. Filing Returns to Government Agencies (including Vat).
3. Credit Control.
4. Compilation of Budgets, Cash-flow Forecast and Financial Management R...
Ready to relocate.
Ready to join immediately.
1. Responsible for all finance activity within the firm. Drive and oversee all financial
accounting, record keeping, statutory, tax and regulatory reporting and compliances,
and all relevant audits
We have urgent required of Functional Consultants
- B.Tech (CSE/IT/ Electronics) or MCA
- 3 to 5 yrs relavant experiance.
- Should be able to start work within 1 month.
- Location Mumbai.
- Good Communication skill.
TECHNICAL SKILLS MANDATO...
•Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
•Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
•Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and a...
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a ...
Actively seeking a professional Junior QS( Quantity Surveyor) with 0-2 years experience with a
background in housing sector preferably with main contractor.
Civil Engineering Background with sound knowledge in reading plans and doing takeoffs usin...
we are Looking for Finance Manager Either a CA for CS with At Least 5 Year of Experience or Non CA with 15 Year of Experience.
- needs to have Good Knowledge of Working Capital Management, Liasion with Bank for Day Today Needs.
- needs to have Work...
Assisting Sr. Manager in
-Finalization & maintenance of accounts in an computerized environment.
-Scrutinizing payments related to purchase and expenses. Analyze receipts and correlate them with sales invoices, banking, treasury, etc
1. Preparing invoice and work relevant to Account receibable
2. Do and up-date book-keeping daily
3. Responsible for purchase functions
4. Responsible import and export functions
5. Responsible for human resources function
6. Handling finance f...
Responsible for maintenance of accounting system as per standard practices and principles of accounting
Responsible for Payroll Management
Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
Position: Director, Finance
Organisation : APMAS, Hyderabad
Position : Director, Finance
Reporting to : Executive Director
Location : Hyderabad
Closing Date : 25 April 2015
Salary : Competitive salary package based on qualification a...
Required Well Qualified Commerce Graduate Having Working Experience Of Minimum 3 Years On Erp In Reputed I.T. Company Or Similar. Must Have Sound Knowledge Of Accounts And Mis Work With Excellent Communication And Analytical Skills. Excellent Knowled...
RS 3,00,000 To 3,75,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat
Candidate should have civil engineering back ground. Preferred who have construction, industrial construction experience.
1. Maintaining Drawings & Records thereof including date of receiving and issuance of drawings etc.
2. Preparing Deviation...
Accounts manager is responsible for providing financial advice and support to
management and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
Financial considerations are at the root of all major business decisions. Clear budgetary
Key Skills : proven working experience as accounting manager,advanced computer,accounts officer,accounts executive,accounts head,accounts manager,chartered...
- Responsible for Conceptual planning of Project
- Responsible for Planning and Estimation of site Infrastructure
- Responsible for Resource Mobilization
- Responsible for timely submission of monthly RA bills, Labour bills & Reconc...
1. To oversee the day to day functioning of the entire Accounts Department through ERP Systems.
2. To ensure that all statutory online payment schedules are adhered to within the stipulated date, time and also respective returns are submitted.
RS 50,000 To 4,25,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, Bangalore, Hyderabad-Unnao, Kanpur
A Bookkeeper keeps all financial records that track an enterprise’s expenditures, profit, loss, cash flow and other financial actions.
Fields of activities might be verifying, allocating and posting details of business transactions to subsidiary a...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Role: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Searching of contractors and agencies as per time to time requirement of project. Gathering data structure and finishing work of projects related to material also. Coordinating with contractors & vendors for quotation and...
Post - : Accounts Manager /Finance Manager
Location - : Wakad
Experience - : 10 to 15 yrs
Age – 30 to 40 limits
Experience and Skills :
-Maintaining and supervising all accounting entries in Tally ERP 9
-Making payment and filing monthly r...
To handle General Accounting functions of the organization.
To prepare cash flows, Budgets, cost statements etc.
Maintaining account and purchase order
Preparing and invoicing General ledger data feeds
Responsible for all functions of Logistics Department operations ,Customer Order Management, Sourcing, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Management, transportation strategies, outsourcing strategies, cash flow requirements, s...