• Should Have good knowledge in Accounting & Tally.
• Should have good knowledge of all statutory compliance i.e payment and return of TDS, Service Tax, Income Tax, VAT.
• Having good knowledge of Accounting Standards (AS), Statutory Aud...
1. Handling all tax working, Audits,E-payment(i.e. Service tax, VAT & CST, Advance Tax, professional tax, TDS) and Filing the Return.
2. Payroll Processing in tally.
3. Handling the petty Cash.
4. Handling Bank Reconcilia...
Opening with Leading Financial Company in Mumbai
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Purpose of the role:
To Process and accounting of invoices, capital and operational expenditures and fund processing for the organisation (and group...
Key Skills : ind as,account payable,accounting,finance,financial planning,vat
For A Usa Based Chemical Company .Having Trading Operations In India And Office At Andheri Chakala. R Nrequired Employee Or Industrial Trainee Or Ca Article To Work As An Assistant To Tax Head R Nknowledge Of Indirect Taxes Required R Nneed T...
• Monitoring Export Documents.(Pre Shipment & Post Shipment).
• Handling DEPB and DDB activity.
• Handling Export House Activity.
• Generating Bill of Export for Supply to EOU’s.
• Handling Letter of Credit.
• Preparing ARE-1 Form....
Job Location - Mumbai
job Description/job Responsibilities:-
- Brand Performance to Achieve Target
- Help Marketing Manager in Development of Detailed Activity Calendar On Brands to Deliver Brand Targets (within the Allocated Spends)
Efficiently Set Up and Managing the Accounting Department and Finalization of Accounts.
proficient in Using Accounting Software.
experience 4-5 Years
well Versed in Ms Office Packages, Tally 9 Erp, Visual Accounts Internet and E-mail with Good T...
MUST HAVE -
Should be from a commodity industry back ground
CA and CS degree is a must
Zero experience in CS will do
CA experience required
The Manager Accounts & Company Secretary is responsible for all areas relating to f...
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...
The company is a technology savvy, logistics service provider in the B2B logistics space,\\r\\nthat has recently entered the new area of personal warehousing. The company has invested in a cutting edge software platform and has industry leaders in it...
RS 5,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
-> Graduate / Post Graduate in Science / Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in industrialSafety from Recognized University / Board.-> Incumbent should have minimum 6 to 10 Years of relevant exp in chemical, pharmaceutical,refineries, petro...
RS 6,00,000 To 7,00,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai
1. Day to day trouble shooting of Waste Water Treatment Plant
2. Providing necessary Assistance / Data for compliance with respect to Gujarat Pollution Control Board ( GPCB )
3. To interact with external agencies for solid waste disposal
Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups of Jio
- Conduct periodic reviews & walkthrough implement mitigating controls
We are Looking For Sales Tax Consultant Following Services:-
Manage all phases of sales tax audits and tax controversy including responding and resolving state and local sales tax inquiries..
Support the domestic tax department’s compliance wi...
The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This pos...
1) Review of customer SLAs for process compliance.
2) Review of customized services done by RMS.
3) Centralization of MIS, Database, Escalation Matrix for Pan India.
4) Closely work with Operations team for process improvement and Best practices.
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
RS 2,25,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1.We are looking for a candidate who has very strong technical knowledge of accounting/ bookkeeping transactions:
The person should be excellent in the following areas in Oracle:
a.Creation of supplier in Accounts Payable module and creation of cus...
- Complete the logs specified by the process.
- Ensure adherence to time schedules.
- Be available for all briefings and updates.
- Be aware of and comply with any client / process / product updates.
- Share the day's pe...
Key Skills : customer service executive,customer service assistant,customer service agent
RS 4,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
1. To ensure compliance of all corporate policies related to slimming with feedback to R&D.
2. To ensure that the canter achieves quality executions according to the parameters given by R & D. To co-ordinate with R & D for ...
Designation Sr. Material Engineer --(Purchase)
Responsibility 1. To be responsible for the technical evaluation and appraisal of various materials used at RUPL Project sites.
2. To ensure implementation of relevant IS codes for pro...
Key Skills : technical evaluation,senior material engineer,material engineer,material engineering
Mumbai (Western Suburbs)
Fast growing pharma MNC
- To maintain complete accounts for company and company's sub...
Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
Oversee the p...
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
SAFETY FOR MAN & MATERIAL.
- Close monitoring of construction activities in terms of HSE compliance on day-to day basis.
- Ensuring all the works are carried out in strict adherence of HSE plan.
- Conducting/Participating Tool box talks for th...
Key Skills : safety engineer,hse engineer,health and safety
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Duties & Responsibilities :-
Correspondence, Dealing/ Liaison with the Bank, BMC, BSES, Members, Officers of the Registrar for co-op societies & others Government and Semi Government offices connected with CHS.
1. Book-keeping & com...
Key Skills : Society Manager,Society Management,Finance management
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
RS 1,75,000 To 5,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We are Urgently hiring Qualified Chartered Accountant /CS well versed or specialized into Companies Act , Accounting Standards,Review compliances to the accounting system & procedure in place, supervising the timely preparation of statutory books of ...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
Incumbent Will Be Responsible for Liaisoning & Compliance with Regulatory Agencies like Mpcb, Dish, Explosives Etc., Incident Investigation & Analysis, Conducting Various Safety Audits like Work Place Safety, Process Safety Mgmt & Contrac...
Key Skills : manager safety,manager health & safety,environment management
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
1. Monitoring that the appropriate day to day accounting entries are passed in the accounting software,
2. Monitoring that all the payments are made based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
3. Providing MIS pertaining to Finance & Account...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
Handling Complete Payroll Process. Take the Approval for Payroll Funds, Provide Input to Payroll Team as per the Deadline. Maintain all the Records Necessary for Audit. Check the Salary Register Before Disbursing. Statutory Compliance as per the Law.
RS 1,50,000 To 6,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Ensure timely payments to suppliers / service providers for goods and services received as per agreed terms.
Monitor and control petty cash operations.
Review the suppliers aging analysis to ensure payment to suppliers.
Able to handle all Secretarial & Legal functions independently - handling board meetings, Maintaining Minutes of all Meetings, Statutory Registers and records, filing of Forms and all other Secretarial Compliance
Reporting to the Board of Directors
Key Skills : legal secretarial activities company secretary company secr,legal secretarial,company secretary,officer secretary,cs,company...
- Handling day to day activities of the company.
- Head a team of 10 account staff.
- Prepare accounts up to finalization.
- Compliance of statutory laws such as Service Tax/VAT/TDS etc.
- Coordination with bankers, statutory auditors & Consu...
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
Ca / Icwai with 18 to 24 Years of Experience .
responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting, Design and Implement Systems & Procedures; Preparation of Financial Statements, Maintaining and Scrutinizing Statutory Books of Accounts, Costing & Mis, L...
Key Skills : accounting finance,financial management,accountant,finance management,finance general manager,finance...
-Maintaining and scrutinizing Books of Accounts.
-Tax / Statutory compliance.
-Income Tax – Timely filing of eTDS and details as per Income Tax Act.
-Service Tax – Checking and verification of Service Tax calculations.
-Audit and Book...
Key Skills : account manager as last 20 years,accounts manager,taxation,accounts assistant,accountant
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
- Expertise in the following areas:
- Income Tax (Domestic) - Tax Audit, Return Filing, Representation at AO & Appellate Levels, breifing consultants for ITAT & High Court matters, reporting in Form 3CA-3CB-3CD, Form 29B, etc.
- Income Tax ...
Key Skills : accounting,international,taxation service tax,tds,return,senior manager,chartered accountant,cost accounting