The Architectural Engineer is responsible for performing the design of Oil and Gas facilities such substation, control rooms, HVAC system, Telecoms areas & operator rooms and etc . A good Oil & Gas Architectural background is required.
review the Scope of Work and Project Specifications.
• Review the Working Drawings and Structure Drawings, and Check if There are Any Discrepancies.
• Plan and Estimate No of Drawings to Be Produced.
• Producing Cad...
Key Skills : autocad designer,senior site engineer,design engineers - site
(Kindly only apply if your having the related skills and willing to work at the prescribed location)
Incomplete resumes will be rejected immediately.
Quickly and efficiently develop great, high quality PHP web based application...
Key Skills : php programmer,php,php developer,php web developer
•Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
•Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
•Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with advanced degrees preferred.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Deep technical expertise and hands-...
-install, Upgrade, Support and Troubleshoot Enterprise Applications Hosted On Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
-configuration and Troubleshooting Windows Mail and Ms Outlook 2010.
-install, Upgrade, Support and Troubleshoot Enterprise Applications Run...
Key Skills : network executive,system administrator,desktop support executive,network...