• Maintain and update attendance records as well as attendance cards.
• Receiving and preparing cheques and receipts from the suppliers and clients.
• Ensuring the customer issues will resolve within the stipulated timelines.
Key Skills : good communication skills,accounts teacher
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
1.Good Experince & Knowledge in Indian Taxation
2. Good in Accounting
3.Minimum Qualification (B.com)
4. Should be ok to work in rotational shift (7.00- 2.30 PM & 3.00 -10.30PM)
5. candidate having SAP experiene...