This Position will develop and implement quality assurance standards and measures for the digital commerce. This role is primarily focused on the eCommerce platform.
· Create comprehensive and scalable software quality assurance project plans for digital commerce.
· Perform functional, compatibility, data integrity testing
· Interpret project specifications (requirements, architecture, functionality, and design) and determine scope of test cases needed to effectively validate features
· Develop and maintain detailed test design, test plan, test cases, test scripts, and traceability
· Proactively work with cross functional teams to define and understand functional & non-functional requirements
· Track and report in detail all defects and fixes
· Effectively and proactively communicate status and coordinate cross functional meetings
· Re-platform of the existing website
· This will be a new platform that will integrate with some of their existing systems.
· 5+ years of IT software testing/quality assurance experience
· 3 years experience specific to Ecommerce testing/quality assurance
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Knowledge of collaboration tools such as Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
· Experience in SaaS environment preferred
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, a plus
· Expert attention to technical detail
· Demonstrated commitment to quality, including testing and validation
· Adept at reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written with staff and end users of all levels