JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Minimum qualification of Diploma/BE in mechanical engineering or with experience of 3 years in the supply chain, manufacturing, or related area required.
2. ISO 9001 awareness.
3. Maintaining purchase records and documentation.
4. IT skills
5. Review and evaluation of suppliers
6. Manufacturing drawing reading.
7. Good communication skill & commercial knowledge dealing with the client, supplier, internally is necessary
8. Excellent Microsoft Office Suite Skillset (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
9. Hands-on experience in price negotiation, PO follow-ups & material
10. Experience in relevant product procurement and knowledge in Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
11. Experience using SAP Software; Understanding of material
12. Negotiation skills and sourcing capability.
13. Experience in importing and exporting HSN codes, customs clearances, logistics and shipments.
14. Experience in engineering, procurement, and operations.
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
No. of Openings : 2
Education : Any Bachelor Degree
Role : Purchase Engineer
Industry Type : Manufacturing / Production / Quality
Gender : Male
Job Country : India
Usha Armour Pvt Ltd is a leading fire safety and life safety equipment manufacturer and Marketing Company in India, also caters to clients across all over IndiaRead More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now
Talent Zone Consultant
Shri Management Services