Customer Relationship jobs in Bangalore - CERNOBIA TECHNOLOGIES
Roles & Responsibilities :
Customer relationship manager process the requests raised by the customer (flat
owner) for their extra works.
2. He should examine the requests, if feasible then prepare the extra works estimates with
drawings and then take approval from project engineer / concerned authorities.
3. After approval he should raise the invoice of extra works cost and the same should be
communicated to post sales department in the Head Office.
4. After collection of extra work amount, the CRM executive should send the same
estimate and drawings to the concerned contractor / agency for executing extra works.
5. The CRM executive should supervise the extra works with fulfillment of customer
6. He/she must co-ordinate the concerned contractors regularly for speedy completion of
7. He/she should inspect each and every flat and check whether all specifications are as
per the approval drawings or not.
8. He/she is responsible for final handing over of the flats to the customers.
9. He/she must attend the customer complaints and solve their problems both Civil as
well as Maintenance issues.
10. He/she must coordinate among various agencies / contractors in the project site to
resolve the customer complaints.
11. He should take help from the field staff, site engineers while solving customer problems
12. He must read and respond proactively to the customers mails on daily basis.
The CRM executive must verify the GFC / structural consultant / BBMP approved
drawings if necessary.
Working in site .
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 2 to 6 yrs ( Mandatory in Real Estate exp)
Salary : upto 30% hike
Work location : Bangalore
Career Insights For Your Growth