- Collaborate with advisers to receive task assignments and understand project requirements.
- Accurately document task requests in the Smart Sheet for seamless task tracking.
advisers, ensuring alignment with the provided advice.
- Review End Users' details to identify any missing information and initiate corrective actions
- Play a pivotal role in data collection, including assessing the need for supplementary information through super and insurance research activities.
- Liaise with Advisers to seek clarifications or obtain additional information as needed.
- Generate, prepare, and edit reports, ensuring they adhere to high-quality standards and effectively communicate financial insights.
Graduate/Postgraduate in finance or a relevant degree.
Freshers/experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Strong background in financial planning, investment, and insurance.
Exceptional command over the English language
Profound understanding of the financial planning process.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Excellent report-writing skills.
Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
Knowledge & Skills:
Possession of a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation is a definite advantage.
Additional certifications from reputable institutions such as FPSB, NCFM, etc., are preferred.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in using MS Word and Excel.
Sound technical knowledge of insurance, mutual funds, trusts, taxation, and related areas
About Us: We are Munificent Tech Services (MTS). We pride ourselves on delivering excellence and professionalism to organizations worldwide. With a commitment to world-class support and services, our goal is to provide top-notch solutions with fast TAT. Our services span financial planning, accounting, healthcare, accounting, sales and support, and more.
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
No. of Openings : 05
Education : B.B.A, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com
Role : Financial Planner
Industry Type : Banking / Financial Services / Stock Broking
Gender : [ Male / Female ]
Job Country : India
Munificent is a proprietary knowledge base, unique analytical frameworks and well tested methodologies allows us to efficiently extract intelligence from data and transform it into actionable insights which enable smart decisions. Our approach and engagements are highly customized to the unique interests and circumstances of each client. In all our work, we ensure our insights translate into action.Read More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now