We are hiring for Real Estate Company as Purchase Officer & Purchase Manager for Bangalore location.
Qualification: - Any graduation
Experience: - For Executive Level 1 to 3 yrs
For Manager Level 3 to 5 yrs
A Purchasing Manager\'s responsibilities may include: seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices. negotiating prices and contracts. reviewing technical specifications for raw materials, components, equipment o...
Key Skills : interior design industry,purchase manager,her performance in interview and experience,marketting manager,business development...
Job Title(Position) :- Purchase Manager
Company Profile :- Fastest Growing Real Estate Company In Bangalore Committed To Build Homes For Life.
Place Of Joining Corporate Office – Hsr Layout Sector 2 In Bangalore
Qualification : - B.Com Or ...
Key Skills : leadership skills,good communication and english speaking skills,good purchasing skills,purchase manager,senior purchase manager
Mission & Responsibilities:-
1. Deploy commodities strategy
2. Ensure project execution in line with QCD objectives
3. Pilot contractual relationships with suppliers for his/her scope on different sites
4. Supplier relationship:
Key Skills : lead buyer,purchase officer,purchase head,purchase incharge,procurement...
Local Candidate Who is Having Experience in Minimum 10 Yrs in Material Department in Dairy / Food Process Industries/ Capable to Managing Packing Stations and Chilling Centre Materials Operation for am Position At Idragi Location
To lead procurement of materials , services , CAPEX and MRO / Material Requirement Planning at plant for Packaging materials , chemicals and huskï‚· Negotiations of materials related to plant engineering,Ensure and maintain compliance records
Senior Executive Banking
a. Purchase of Imports through LC and management of BC has increased many folds.
b. Transaction relating to local purchase, compliance of CP, NCD and documentation, Short term arrangement of funds, Multiple banking transac...
*Review and maintain inventory supply levels as required.
*Receive and stock product.
*Check returned products for expiration dates.
*Identifying opportunities for new product lines and cost saving plans across existing product li...
Experience in procurement and planning in Chemicals, Plastic & Packaging, having dealt local and outside market. Dynamic price negotiating skill. Pay package commensurate with experience and shall not be constraint to the deserving candidate.
- You will be analyzing customer orders and requirements with the SOP and the country specific compliance requirements.
- Develop prospective and existing client pricing and managing the product portfolio.
- Preparing products presentation to exist...
Need to check receive stock and need to maintain proper records on daily bases.
Monitor the storage, sanitation and cleanliness standards and in goods receiving area and storeroom.
Work in association with the Accounts department in the area of p...
- Coordinating and managing all administrative, contractual and operational aspects of purchase function
- Maintaining records of goods ordered and received
- Coordinating meeting with the VendorsSuppliers
- Preparing Purchase Orders and getting a...