RS 1,50,000 To 2,50,000 Indore, Nagpur, Pune, PAN INDIA
Graduates required as Logistic Trainee for leading companies
Candidates will be trained in various operations and processes related to Logistics, Warehouse and Transport Management in the sectors such as FMCG, E-Commerce, Transport, Retail, Automo...
Job Description for Warehouse Executive - Pune.
1)Responsible for Inward and Outward movement of Goods.
2) Regularly auditing to ascertain the efficiency of warehouse in all aspects like Stock Accuracy, Records, housekeeping.
Key Skills : experience in e-commerce industry will be an added advantage.,warehouse operations,material handling,logistics,stores
Key Skills: Supervision, Computers Basic,
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordin...
1) Should Have Around 5+ Years Of Experience In Talend Etl[Extract Transform Load] Tool Like Di Enterprise/Open Studio.
2) Should Have Very Good Knowledge Of Talend Components.
3) Should Be Well Versed With Different File Formats For Parsing Fi...
This role will involve working closely with the Category Head and other relevant departments in the Organization in achieving the goals set for the Buying & Merchandising Dept. This position is responsible for all merchandising activities pertain...
Designation: Warehouse Executive
Experience: 1- 2 Years
Age: Below 35 Years
Qualification: B.com and Above
Sub Location: Wagholi
Salary: Best in Industry
1) Should be very good with computers ...