1) Major Project assistance including Documentation
2) Complete Placement Guidance
3) Highly application oriented Training
4) Customized Training as per Company requirement.
5) Internal Assements & Mock Interviews.
6) Real time and Projects ...
Key Skills : vlsi engineer,vlsi-very large scale integration,vlsi designer,vlsi designing
Responsible for all aspects of physical design and implementation of GPU and other ASICs targeted at the desktop, laptop, workstation, and mobile markets.
- Participating in establishing physical design methodologies, flow automation, chip floor pla...
- Expertise in Low PowerPhysical design and Static Timing Analysis
- Experience in Netlist-GDS flow which includes Synthesis, Layout(Floorplan, Place and Route, CTS (clock tree synthesis), Static Timing Analysis, Formal Verification, Physical Verifi...
Evansys Technologiz Have Networked With Companies To Help Job Seekers In Their Relevant Or Desired Field. Special Training Would Be Given To Candidates To Equip Themselves To Fit A Perfect Job Profile Or A Company.
Evansys Is A P...
VLSI Design Engineers has a training program for 6 - 9 months and work in Design, Modeling, Verification, FPGA Validation, and Product Validation for IPs, FPGAs, ASICs and SOCs as well as EDA Products working in areas of Verilog, SystemVerilog and V...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES(ELECTRONICS ENGINEER/ TRAINEE) :
- Working on Embedded System/Microelectronics/Zigwee/Protocols
- Working on a live project.
- Testing & Debugging the project.
- RAM Designing.