Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Book Keeping Related
1. Preparation of Invoices
2. Accounting of Sales/Purchases
3. Accounting of other petty cash expenses
4. Maintenance of records of inventory
5. Reconciliation of books with HO, Bangalore
6. Payment and filing of...
1. Knowledge of Tally/Focus accounting software .
2. Generate Invoices using accounting software .
3. Filing of VAT / CST returns .
4. Generate Way bills for each Inv.
5. Oversee dispatch of orders .
6. Follow up with clients for payments .