RS 2,25,000 To 3,00,000 Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata
Position Title ; Centre Head
Function : Operation
Reporting to : OPERATIONS HEAD – ZONE
Shift Timing: Day Sift
Male or Female (Preferred): Female
Experienced or Fresher: 1+ years experience
Age Group :...
Key Skills : center head,center incharge,center supervisor,operation head
RS 18,00,000 To 27,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
• Plan and Implement the Overall Analytics and Business Intelligence Strategy
• Lead the Design and Development of Analytical Projects Designed to Understand Key Business Behaviors that Drive Customer Acquisition, Retention, a...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Shillong, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata
Required Cabin crew, Air Hostess (Female)
Good communication skills.
Willing to work in Rotational Shifts.
1. Greeting passengers as they boa...
Position Title: Customer Care Associate
Reporting Manager: Senior Sales officer
Provide guidance to customers at their residence and help them explore various available
finish and colour options.
Essential Functions & ...
Key Skills : sales,marketing executive,sales executive,business development
Job Vacancy (For Accountant /MIS/Team Lead) for leading Retail Telecom / IT organisation Kolkata.
Vacancy for Team Lead Telecom /IT Manager/Accounts / MIS/ Operation.
Salary: Open & Negotiable
Send your CV first urgently we will...
Retail Operations Manager
Job Role: The Retail Operations Manager (ROM) would be responsible
for maintain the relationship with the retail network and driving value
for the company and the retailers
Location : Kolkata / Mumbai
Experience : 1 to ...
Key Skills : operation manager,supply chain manager,vendor development manager,warehouse manager
- Complete Store Operations , Performance Management , team work in the store Inventory planning , store upkeep & so on.
- Responsible for store monthly target achievement & also need to manage store profitability.
- Maintain all relevant reports...
Key Skills : retail shop manager,retail shop officer,retail shop head
1. Understanding the market, its customer needs, and competitor landscape to define & implement strategies
2. Handling the entire Region through channel partners as well as Key Direct accounts
3. Effectively monitoring the Dealer Sales Manageme...
To Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor the operations at the retail outlets
To engage with the retailers and ensure that the standard practices and process are implemented across all units
To understand and implement the technology for order managem...