Candidates Has to move the corporate and Retail sectors for Acquiring and servicing customers.
for selling financial Products.
Candidate should have some of knowledge about market and sales.
MBA candidates preferred.
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri
Bring orders for our product Phenyl, car wash, dish wash etc... & from Hospitals, Hotels, Corporate Offices, Colleges, Schools, Super Markets, Retails, Identify the retail shops.
Give Products details to the retailers.
Key Skills : marketing executive,marketing officer,marketing incharge,marketing head
Start Your Career with India’s Leading Private Bank. We are Not a Consultancy. We are the Associated Company. We Don’t Charge Any Money for Recruitment.
national Institute of Professionals is a Very Renowned Institution for Its Result Oriente...
1. Collection of Monthly Sales data by doing invoice/Sales Register Audit
2. Collection of promotional material/schemes information from Market
3. Maintaining relationship with dealers
4. Travelling according to the roster
5. Readiness t...
Key Skills : sales manager,marketing manager,business development manager
This profile is into Field Sales.
Candidate has to recruit his own team of advisors with local contacts and network.
Advisors will get the Sales training in the branch.
He has to work along with advisors and drive them to generate business for the...
Based Within the Banking or Financial Sector, a Relationship Manager’s Role Involves Working with Clients to Help Them Make the Right Decisions with Their Accounts and Explain the Financial Services On Offer to Them. You\'ll also Be Expected to Ide...
RS 2,75,000 To 3,25,000 Chandigarh, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
Identify potential customers through databases, cold calling, follow up leads and telephone/personal contacts etc.
• To sell Personal finance products to the specified target customers/segments and meet monthly sales targets.
• To contact pot...
Key Skills : team leader,sales representative,sales officer,sales manager,sales head,business development executive
• Conducting periodic performance Reviews
• Be a coach and guide for FC in sales calls
• Guide the FC in prospecting new customers
• Achieving sales target by direct sales during the initial first three months
• Organizing worksites
Based within the banking or financial sector, a relationship manager’s role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services on offer to them. You'll also be expected to iden...
Key Skills : administration executive,relationship manager,relationship officer,relationship head