Key Result / Responsibility Areas
Increasing the Vendor Base in Adherence to Protocols and Completing Alliance
formalities According to Company Standards.
Meeting with Existing Vendors At Regular Intervals for Fruitful Maintenance Of
• Monitor and analyse trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future and to identify areas for possible savings.
• Develop, establish, implement and enforce supplier and outsourcer guidelines, ob...
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Vendor development.
3) Control purchasing department budgets.
4) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformation to company policy.
5) Prepare and forward MIS.
Key Skills : purchase officer,purchase manager,purchase management,purchase,procurement specialist,purchase coordinator,purchase head
RS 5,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1 Post / Vacancy : Team Leader – Purchase / Outsourcing Department
2 Preferred Sex : Male only
3 Age group : 25 to 45 years
4 Qualification : Any Graduate with good proficiency in computer
5 Experience : Minimum 3 to 4 years in doing purchase ...
1) Purchase and Procurement of Raw Material / Packing Material /Stationers etc from local vendors and inland suppliers .
2) To monitor daily stock level closely and to maintain co-ordination with plant and production persons on daily basis.
Handling materials Requisition (Indents), from site.
Finalizing vendor and placing the order according to the Requisition.
Preparing comparison of rates of more than 5 suppliers & then selecting the best quoted low rates. Re negotiating
Prepare & ...
Hiring for Purchase Manager
1. Designation : Purchase Manager
2. Reporting to : Purchase Manager - 1 Position
3. Ctc: 4 to 8 Lacs Pa.
completeness of all Aspects of the Purchase Functions of the Department At the ...