- Responsible to manage and follow up on all non-quality costs;
- Responsible to manage and follow up on all activities associated with suppliers quality audits;
- Define corrective actions concerning Quality Assurance (5PB Methodology), participat...
• Knowledge of Metrology software
• Knowledge of Calibration of Metrology instruments.
• Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
• Perform hands-¬‐on on-¬‐site troubles...
• Travelling to visit potential clients
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your pr...
Key Skills : metrology,instrument calibration,cnc machines,cmm machines,gauges,sales,marketing,business development
Candidates Must Be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate/diploma Holder with a Minimum of 5 Years Industrial Sales Experience Mainly Concentrated with Automotive, Machine Tools, Cutting Tools and Defence Sectors.
prior Experience in Selling Capital Inte...
The electrical industry is forecasted to have good global demand with emerging economies continuing to install new equipment and those in developed countries looking to upgrade their legacy systems.
manufactures a range of electrical connectors tha...