POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Senior Manager/Editor
Experience years : 5–7 years
Function : Operations
Department/Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : CEO
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION: Managing the daily operations of the team and...
Various Postions For Various Tunnel / Road / Building Construction Project J&K And Pan India
1 Managing Director:-
Experience: - 10 To 25 Years In Construction
Salary 15 To 25 Lakh
Experience: - 10 To 20 Years In Construc...
Looking For Sales Director.
Responsible For Managing Sales At All India Level.
Who Will Take Reporting From The State Head Of 5-6 States.
Should Have Very Good Experience Of Channel Sales In Mobile Handset Industry Only.
Direct Reporting To Ceo O...
Key Skills : sales officer,sales director,sales,sales head
- Support the Ceo to Manage Workload and Activities
- Coordinate and Maintain the Diary of the Ceo Including Organizing of all Appointments, Meetings, Travel Arrangements
- Screening Phone Calls, Inquiries and Requests, and Handling Them When Appro...
Key Skills : ms office,pa,personal assistant,personal secretary
Job Profile :
key Responsibilities Handled:
- Prepare Purchase Report On the Basis of Daily Incoming Material.
- Prepare the Daily and Weekly Reports as per Required of Asst. Manager of Material and Works Manager.
- Prepare also Monthly...
Key Skills : Store Keeper,Store Incharge,Store Executive
SBU Head / CEO / Director
Leadership and direction to the operations team and lead the product manufacturing, maintenance and process development functions ensuring sust...
RS 8,00,000 To 15,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We Currently have a Fantastic Opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to Join Our Group Finance Function Based in Our Andheri (east) Office. Reporting to the Ceo/coo, You Will Be a Key Member of the Team Involved in the Preparation of Insightfu...
- Independently Responding To Emails, Managing Ceo’S Mailbox. Answer And Respond To Calls/Mails, Serving As All-Around Gatekeeper To The Ceo’S Office.
- Calendar Management For Senior Management - Scheduling Internal And External Meetings,...
• He/she will be responsible for budgeting, accounting & taxation, management reporting and compliance with all legal and financial aspects of the company. He/she will be well versed in accounting principles & data entry in Tall...
1.Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders.
2.Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or their area of responsibility.
3.Achieving the organization's overall s...
Key Skills : sales,business development manager,marketing manager
Job Opening for VP (Finance).
1. Heading the Finance & Accounts Department and controlling the financial & accounting affairs of the company on all India basis including finalization of Accounts and Audit. . Knowing US GAAP. Issues of Transfer Pri...
Generating sales and increasing company revenue, result and target driven, Foreign selling of custom software development, Developing sales and marketing colleatorals
Managing team of lead generation people and data research, daily reporting to CE...
Reporting to the Managing Director based in India, your responsibilities will include:
Collection and analysis of information from research of public-domain sources and field inquiries to support on-going investigative, business intelligence and con...