RS 4,50,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
1.Manage daily operations to meet business goals.
2.Supervise and guide a team of professionals to maximize revenue.
3.Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and quality services.
4.Develop strong working rela...
Key Skills : management executive,operations analyst,sales manager,marketing manager,market research
Experience of Facility Management, out of which the candidate
should have at least 3 years experience of coordinating/handlingmultiple facility management sites. Preference will be given to the candidate who can contribute in Business Developm...
RS 10,00,000 To 12,00,000 Guwahati, Mumbai, Pune, Kohima, Kolkata
Candidates who are looking for will be responsible for
TEAM LEADER :- 10
a. Working closely and monitoring with the team size of 20 for Sales.
b. Analyzing the reports of every agent
c. Handling the attrition level of the teams...
Purpose of the role
As an Operations Manager / Senior Operations Manager in the local Operations team, the role revolves around the management and coordination of the city Operations team, to implement and maintain a level of customer service unsu...
Key Skills : operation executive,branch operations,sales operations,customer service
Possess 6-8 years of total experience, preferably from financial sector
- Must possess previous branch handling experience.
- Should possess strong sales, people-management and customer-service skills.
RS 2,00,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Lead a team of sales representatives
Monitor & supervising the daily activities of staff
Taking action to address underperforming stores.
Help,drive,motivate & encourage retail staff to achieve sales targets
Appoint new staff & provide sales trai...
RS 80,000 To 2,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
1) Business development
2) Handle operational as well as administrative tasks
3) Promote the organization in all possible mediums
4) Create a good rapport with students
Being a growing education startup, the applicant will...
A Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution (MBA/Tech background is a plus) minimum of 60% in 10th/12th/graduation
5-6 years of work experience, including 2-3 years in a team leadership or people management role
Advanced proficiency in MS Exc...
Key Skills : an incredible team of smart and supportive people,a home at one of the best places to work (crain’s has named nyc office as a best place to work...
RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Jalandhar, Delhi
As Senior Counselor, your deep knowledge, excellent planning, empathetic attitude and process oriented execution will help us serve our customers efficiently and effectively. You will be the first point of contact with the customers, and, hence, will...
On time delivery to Customers,Supply Management, Inventory management & control, Improve efficiency at all stages from Material receipt till final delivery to customer. SAP integrity. S&OP/SIOP(Sales, Inventory & Operational Planning. Team Management
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Vijayawada, Bangalore, Mangalore, Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage branch operations, budget and allocate funds accordingly. Monitor and manage the Profit and Loss (P&L)
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human reso...
RS 10,00,000 To 13,00,000 North Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Greater Noida, Delhi
Managing DM, AM, Manager, & all respective team members.
Provide coaching, Deliver the SLA& met it, Manage the shift/ as Duty Manager & provide the desired productivity. Should poses Good Leadership, Management skills, Organized Team player.
Key Skills : management,manager,dm,am,assistant manager,assistant manager operations,manager international business,sales,marketing,business development
-Ensure compliance with standards & Statutory requirements
-Strong technical understanding of accounting principles
Experienced in Banking & related portfolio accounting.
Finalization of annual Accounts
Taxation Related Computation(Sales tax,VAT,...
RS 3,50,000 To 6,50,000 Vadodara, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
A Challenge like never before:
- Very flexible work timing
- you write your pay-check month on month
- you fix your own Profile/responsibilities
- Strictly no pressure/ Targets
- Have fun while work
- 100% freedom, non strings attached
- We ...
1) Job Purpose
To Manage the Branch Administration, Operations and profitability.
2) Principal Accountabilities
1. Managing Operations and overall administration of Branch
2. Responsible for driving business for products like Home Loan, Lo...
Person should very good experience into Sales. / Retail sales.
Should be responsible for Customer/ Client management
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending
Maintains quality serv...
Indian Overseas Travel & Tours is a Travel Management Company with Its Company in Mumbai Planning to Spread Across India We are Specialists in all Forms of Travel and Caters to Corporates, Government Agencies, and other Institutions. We Optimize Tra...
Key Skills : tours,ticketing,followup,sales executive,marketing,distribution,business development executive,business developer,regional manager,head...
• Handling the Sales Enquiries related to Tally.ERP9 software (product) sales as well as ERP Solution Sales
• Presales activities include collecting Customer Requirements, Preparing Scoping document for ERP solution, Showing Presentations to pr...
Key Skills : tally erp,sales representative,sales officer,sales manager,sales head
- Build new relati-nships with garment fact-ries, partner NG-s and g-vernment agencies
- Manage existing relati-nships with garment fact-ries, partner NG-s and g-vernment agencies
- Identify and market t- new cust-mers – these are fashi-n brands ...