Applications are invited from eligible persons for engagement of 01 number Staff Consultant (Legal) on contract basis to assist the Commission in legal matters and in its day to day functions. The details of qualifications/eligibility criteria and ot...
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
Experience& Education: 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in real estate.
Should at least have LLB degree and experience in property related matters.
Location: OMR, Padur, Chennai
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Urgent hiring for a Top Manufacturing Group.
Position - Assistant Manager - Legal
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Qualification - LLB ( Prefered from Campus LAW College Delhi or National LAW school Pune )
Job Location - Del...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Key Skills : assistant law manager,assistant sales manager,marketing manager,customer sales manager,business development manager,call center manager
To scrutinize the title and revenue documents with respect to the lands to be acquired and review the legal opinion if any provided by the External Advocate.
Drafting of AOS, Sale Deeds, POAs, JDs, Supplementary JDs, NDAs, MOU, Commercial and Contra...
Dear HR Aspirants,
Looking for career into ‘HR Department’, we will show you the way…
Welcome to our Core HR Practical Training Program-Powered by ALS STAFFING.
Our experience, data and feedback have proven time and again tha...
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating lease related agreements, deeds etc. e.g. term sheet(s), title search report(s).
Well versed with stamp duty related laws & process and procedure related to sub-registrar of assurances
Key Skills : strong interpretation & drafting skills ability to produce quick turnaround of documents multi-tasking abilities conversant and updated on...
1) Candidate should be B.A. LLB
2) Having experienced 4 to 5 years in Construction Company
3) Prepare a Documents or Draft related to Construction field
4) Have a Civil Matter experienced
5) Good Experience in Non ...
RS 2,50,000 To 5,00,000 Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara
Qualified as Acs/ Fcs (experienced or Fresher), the Candidate Should have Working / Practical Knowledge of Statutory Compliances Under the Companies Act, 2013 and other Relevant Laws and Should Be Able to Work Independently.
Key Skills : the person should have knowledge of secretarial & legal work,company secretary,personal assistant
We require a para legal at our office in New Delhi to assist us with preparation of documents as required under company law and e-filing of documents on the Ministry of Company Affairs website.
The candidate must be able to read English and h...
It's a Full Time Position Where the Employee Would Do Analytical Study On Various Components of Agribusiness Projects, Prepare Project Report, Run in the Field and Execute Project, Liaison with Various Govt. Departments for Subsidy Processing, Overse...
Should able to handle all company legal matter\'s.
2. Should consult and assist in legal matter\'s.
3. Liable for drafting the legal documentations as per Company requirements.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Industry:Construction / Engineering /...
Arranging for the delivery of legal paperwork
Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
Transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings
Scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments, and meetings
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Â· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries b...
Central Excise,VAT and CST Departmental hearings,Litigation ,Monthly compliance & Excise audit over view , Export documentation etc.
Exemption Notification&compliance documents, implementation of government policies®ulations.
Salary:INR Best in I...
Hr Practical Training & Placement Support
training On Pf, Payroll, Esi, Pms, Laws & 85 Core Hr Topics
during the Training Candidates Will Be Given Exposure On:-
compliances: Epf, Esi (employee’s State Insurance) - Calculations, Various Forms, C...