Job entails leading a team of designers and sampling coordinators to develop woven, print and embroidered samples for both home and fashion industry.
- Intimate knowledge of hand processes like handloom weaving, hand embroidery styles, block print...
We have been into trading of garments for decades. Our head office is in Kolkata. We have started a new high fashion brand. We need a designer for the same. There is a lot of scope for growth. We need someone, who is very confident.
We have some urgent requirements of GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
Company profile – Garments Manufacturing, Print Media, Graphics Studio
Position – GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Fresher / Exp Candidate Preferred)
No. Of Vacancy – 06.
1. The candidate will be reporting directly to the digital marketing and e-commerce head of the company. He/She will be responsible for ensuring timely processing of all online orders received.
2. The candidate will be in contact with the sourcing...
Decide on a theme for a collection
Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create designs
Visit manufacturers or trade shows to get fabric samples
Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory
Work with other ...
- Be artistic, creative and able to draw.
- Have an eye for colour, texture and pattern and have good attention to details.
- Understand the properties of different materials and dyes and the production processes of textiles.
- Have knowledge of t...