Coordinating & manage planning, development, implementation and administration of occupational health, safety, & environmental programs within the Plant.
- Liaison with Govt. authorities like pollution control board, factory inspector etc.
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Interfaces and Nanomaterials Laboratory, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is looking for a Ph. D position in the area of interfacial phenomena. The position is under a sponsored project entitled &acir...
Key Skills : research development,chemical analyst,chemical engineer,chemical engineering,chemical plant manager
Organising routine servicing schedules
Allocating work to a team of fitters
Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
Fitting new parts
Carrying out quality inspections
Responding immediately to equi...
- To generate business from appointed distributors /applicators as well as project business in territory
- Meeting Architects and consultants for building specifications and approvals.
- Achieving monthly sales target.
Key Skills : sales consultant,marketing consultant,sales engineer,sales,marketing,business development
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and to provide sales support
- Confer with customers and engineers to asses...
Key Skills : technical sales engineer,marketing engineer,business development engineer
Designation: Sales & Service Engineer
Experience : 2 to 3 years in technical Sales & Service from Water Treatment background.
Education : BE / Btech / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Location : Bhubaneswar
Roles & Responsi...