Medical Equipment selling involves contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that your products can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; and providing an after-sales service. ...
Key Skills : medical representative,medical equipment,biomedical engineer,hospital executive,pharma sales executive,sales,marketing
RS 1,00,000 To 2,25,000 Chandigarh, Vadodara, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata
Hiring for manufacturing different formulations like Tablets, Capsules, Liquids & Suspensions, Creams, Powders.
We have a satisfied list of clients, who's product range is manufactured continuously in our facilities.
RS 1,25,000 To 4,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Involves Extensive Travelling Throughout India and Should Be Self Motivated
minimum Qualification : B.e. (eee, E& I, E&c, Biomedical)
very Important Note :
1. if You are Not B.e./b.tech or M.sc./m.tech., Please Do Not Even Apply or C...
Key Skills : technical sales engineer,technical sales trainee,business development
1. Drives all Daily Sales Objectives Focusing the Growth of Territory.
2. Conducts Sales Calls & Demos to Targeted Doctors
3. Carry Out Product Promotional Activities in Hospitals.
4. Support in Product Launch.
5. Handling Installation& Conduct T...