Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status, assist in tax audits and Tax prep...
Openings For Account Payables (AP) in TOP MNC
Interview Location :- Chennai
Work Location :- Hyderabad
Shifts :- Rotational Shifts (Includes Night Shift)
Education Qualification :- B.Com graduation is compulsory.
Work Experience :-...
RS 4,00,000 To 6,00,000 Chennai, Erode, Namakkal, Salem
Ability To Handle
1.Central Excise, 2. Sales Tax, And 3. Service Tax.
In Central Excise He Need To Be Thorough With The Following.
-Filling Of Central Excise Returns Er-1And Er-6.
-Maintenance Of Rg23A, Rg23C & Rg1 Register.
Greets, Registers, And Assigns Rooms To Guests.
Issues Room Key To Guest.
Responsible For Proper Key Control And Other Security Measures.
Answers Telephone In Absence Of Telephone Operator.
Transmits And Receives Telephone Messages And Se...
- Candidate Who Can Work with Full Involvement in Accounts Both Freshers and Experience (0-3 Years) with Tally Skill Can Apply
- Maintaining Books of Day to Day Accounting & Voucher Verification, Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase Regist...
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Chennai, Manali-Thiruvallur
-Monthly cost cycle run and depreciation run
-Preparation of financial accounts
-Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly costing of finished products by allocating actual fixed cost to each product and arrived at margin.
1. Process and Part Approval for Powertrain Parts; Engine, Transmission, Casting, Forging, Pipe & Hoses, Stamping
2. Quality Audits and Quality Management Process At Supplier End
3. Ppap Approval and Ecn Management
4. Part Inspection and Appro...
- Maintaining Day-to-day accounting ledgers such as Purchases & Sales independently.
- Maintaining Petty Cash & Cash Day book.
- Preparing of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Voucher Entry on Regular Basis.
- Well versed in Tally ERP 9...
The successful candidate will report to the coo (Chief Operation Officer) and be responsible
1. Organize inspection itineraries for the plant audits
2. Notify clients of inspection dates, if required.
3. Conducts Halal Indias food safety & halal...
Key Skills : excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal s,fast track to management,great personal development,comprehensive training,skills...
The candidate will have following responsibilities
To support the team in executing the engagement plans including Internal Audits, Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, Transfer Pricing and Management Consultancy
To efficiently co-ordinate the executi...
• Looking for candidates with excellent communication skills
• Customer Service Attitude.
• CE/Process/Compliance Knowledge & Orientation.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Some basic understanding of CEC Audit & Coaching process
- To manage in-house and external testing & inspections of fabrics & textile made-ups & Audits.
- Controlling, guiding & assuring Quality production at various stages of productions.
- Interacting with Vendors, Suppliers & In-...
Managing day to day accounts, credit control, banking transaction, filling audit papers, vehicle purchase monitoring, balance sheet preperation, maintaing MIS, and collection details. making PF & ESI & salary statments and other related works...
Food product distributor at Chennai requires candidate with 2 to 3 years Tally experience in Accounts - knowledge of VAT e-filing,
ESI etc essential .
Salary: Best in Industry
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Accounts , ...
1. Handling of incoming and outgoing calls (about 15 - 20 calls per day)
2. Handling of clients who visit the office in a professional manner
3. Follow up with Clients for various details, payments etc. which would be informed by the Team Lead.
Key Skills : customer service assistant,customer service associate,finance