Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Promotion, formation and incorporation of
companies and matters related therewith
Filing, registering any document including
forms, returns and applications by and on
behalf of the company as an authorized
Maintaining of Documents related to Accounts and Excise.
Preparation of BRS, Account Payables, F&A, Invoice Re-Conciliations,Account Receivables, Account Re-Conciliations.
Filing of VAT,CST,Excise Returns.
Generation of C-forms, ARE Forms.
Preparation of cash vouchers & Bank Vouchers
Maintain TDS deduction and remittance of TDS
Filing monthly & annual return of VAT, Income Tax & Service tax
Interact with internal and external auditors to accomplish audit
Preparation of mon...
1. Knowledge of Tally/Focus accounting software .
2. Generate Invoices using accounting software .
3. Filing of VAT / CST returns .
4. Generate Way bills for each Inv.
5. Oversee dispatch of orders .
6. Follow up with clients for payments .
Book Keeping Related
1. Preparation of Invoices
2. Accounting of Sales/Purchases
3. Accounting of other petty cash expenses
4. Maintenance of records of inventory
5. Reconciliation of books with HO, Bangalore
6. Payment and filing of...
versees the general accounting function which includes intercompany
accounting, cash management, reconciliation, financial reporting and balance
To ensure policies and procedures are in place to provide reasonable a...