RS 90,000 To 1,25,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi
We have an urgent opening for \'Audit & Inventory Checks\' at our organization.
Started in 2004 Hospitality Solutions is now a decade old enterprise driving solutions to the ever burgeoning Food & Beverage retail s...
Profile: Training Manager- Insurance
Description: 1) Responsible for New LA Inductions, Product knowledge,selling skills and other training for all internal and external stakeholders.
2) Enabling the units to enhance their existing potential and do...
Key Skills : training management,audit facilitation,feedback,sales,recruitment,insurance training manager,insurance training...
Identifies Financial Status By Comparing and Analyzing Actual Results with Plans and Forecasts.improves Financial Status By Analyzing Results; Monitoring Variances; Identifying Trends; Recommending Actions to Management.maintains Database
A person who is ready to work in a Chartered Accountant Office and deal with work related Account, Audit and Taxation (Direct and Indirect). The person should have indepth knowledge with all Statutory Compliance related Income Tax, TDS, VAT, Service ...
Key Skills : a person who is ready to work in a chartered accountant office and deal with work related account,audit and taxation (direct and indirect). the...
-Preparation of yearend P & L statement and balance sheet
-Preparation of tax return for company, trust, partnership and individuals
-Preparation of sales tax return and fringe benefit tax return
-Monthly book-keeping and preparing monthly...
- Prepare, Examine, and Analyze Accounting Records, Financial Statements, and other Financial Reports to Assess Accuracy, Completeness, and Conformance to Reporting and Procedural Standards.
- Prepare Daily Income/sales and Prepare Daily Journal
Mandatory experience: in selling inspection services for agricultural commodities
Well conversant with English, Hindi and local language.
Having knowledge of lab tests required for Food analysis.
Listening to customer requirements and presenting a...
POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Assistant Manager-Copy Editor
Experience years : 5–7 years
Function : Editing Operations
Department/Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Managing Editor
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION: Managing the daily ...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
Position Title (indicative) : Editor
function : Operations
experience Years : =1–2 Years
department/location : operations
reporting to : Manager – Operations
generic Role of the Position : Editing/proofreading?
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Key Responsibilties :
A LSS Consultant will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of process improvements for our Clients. The project will be aligned to sustainable continuous improvement programs.
A Consultant wil...
1. To prepare project plan half yearly for material requirements (spares, consumables and equipments)required to carry out upcoming phase checks and `C’ checks based on HVP (Hanger Visit Plan) for both TRV and BOM MROs.
2. To prepare project plan ...
Key Skills : quality control,technical services executive,quality control executive,quality checking,quality...
1. Audits transactions, Surveys customers to get feedback on the experience upon contacting contact centers
2. Capture all information ascertained accurately and elaborately
3. Call dissatisfied customers and establish the reasons for dissatisf...
Manager Statutory Audit - Bangalore
Experience-5.00 - 6.00 Years
Clients handled by candidate - Any (BFSI, Manufacturing etc)
Should be currently at AM level or Manager Level
Profile would involve travelling from project t...
RS Up To 1,50,000 Adilabad, Hyderabad, Aurangabad - Bihar, Gaya, Bangalore, Bhopal, Dhule, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune
To contribute to the growth of the organization with utilization of present skills, knowledge and expertise and at the same time capture opportunities for constant learning and career development.
Job Title: Quality Control Paralegal
• Involve in case planning and management
• Monitor client database to ensure data quality and accurate and timely
milestone completion by case attorneys, paralegals and other staff
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 North Delhi, Bangalore, Delhi, Jaipur,Chennai,Pune
Responsible for Overall Centre operations, Turnover Targets of a clinic, Team management, Service standards of the clinic and overall customer feedback.
Sales planning for the month and ensur...