Roles & Responsibility
1. Develop relationships with Top Selling Developers and Investors and End-customers.
2. Calling & briefing the prospective clients for the flat to be sale, good sales ability & Office work.
3. Generate leads through outbound calls.
4. Answer phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
5. Coordinate with sales team in achieving targeted revenue.
6. Meet and exceed lead/meeting targets and activity-based targets.
7. Making regular leads follow up reports
8. Calling clients from a database to check out their interest in properties and convince them for a site visit.
9. Prospect for new clients daily from various lead sources
10. Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of properties
11. Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
Ideal Candidate qualities:
1. Experience as a Telesales Representative or Customer Service Representative
2. A self-motivated and ambitious sales professional
3. Well established, communication and relationship-building skills
4. Vibrant, active, target-driven individual with a positive state of mind
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Flexible and determined.
7. High school / Graduate
8. Willing to grow within the company in the long-term run!
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
No. of Openings : 5
Education : Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Diploma, Any Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Arch, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com
Role : Tele Sales Executive
Industry Type : Real Estate / Property / Construction
Gender : Female
Job Country : India
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now