Networking Linux Technical Analysis Technical Support Software Support Application Support
Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Any Bachelor Degree
1. Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
2. Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
3. Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
4. Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
5. Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until theyve solved a technical issue.
6. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g., software developers).
7. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
8. Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
9. Ensure all issues are properly logged.
10. Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
11. Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
12. Prepare accurate and timely reports.
13. Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
14. Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
15. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Suitable & interested!! Kindly drop your CV mentioning the position Technical support Engineer in the subject line on jobs@telesoftlabs..com