Proof Reading Reporting Copy Editing Content Editing Feature Writing News Writing
Job Description Sr. Content Editor
Shaping and growing brands today and tomorrow!
Content Whale is a content writing company based in Mumbai that caters to 42 different content types. We believe every company is a content-driven company. Working on a 360-degree approach, the sole motto is to create a positive online impact. We help our clients in a 3-fold manner- strategy making, content writing, and graphic curation.
Our team boasts 600+ ingenious writers, veteran editors with a keen eye for detail, and highly versatile freelancers who have served several renowned industry brands as well as smaller franchises. What motivates us is simple- using our experience to provide real solutions to our clients, via the customized services we offer.
1. Proofread, re-structure, and edit articles by content writers on a daily basis to check spelling, language usage, grammar, and consistency/relevance of content.
2. Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication.
3. Perform factual checks on the content.
4. Provide a daily report to the quality manager i.e., the reporting manager
5. Offer feedback to the writers after editing their content.
6. Report/Communicate specific editing problems to the project teams.
7. Coordinate with reporting manager on client revision requests and get them done within the deadline.
8. Adhere to the timelines and completion of reports
9. Work on understanding specific project guidelines of the work for the day.
10. Passion for writing and editing content.
1. Bachelor/ Masters degree in any stream.
2. Excellent spoken and written English proficiency
3. Preferred 3+ years of experience
4. Strong interpersonal skills, team building and collaboration
5. Clarity in thought process and a problem-solving attitude
5. Comprehension skills
6. SEO knowledge & time management skills
7. Team player & have an eye for detail
8. Go above and beyond to meet deadlines.
1. Health Insurance