Retail Pharmacist jobs in Jamnagar - Lifeline Foundation
1. Dispensing generic medicine to the customers.
2. Checking dosage, expiry, etc. correctly and with integrity.
3. Referring internet, reference books and consulting with Doctors about prescription
4. Suggesting patients correctly about non-prescription drugs and preparations.
5. Advising patients about adverse events or side effects, if possible.
6. Keeping knowledge of newer molecules
7. Indenting of stock to the concerned authorities
8. Keeping check on receipt and non-receipt of stock
9. Proper storage of stock
10. Keeping record of expiry of stock. And returning them to the distributor as per norms and receiving credit note for the same.
11. Receiving stock from the distributor.
12. Invoicing of each and every sale.
13. Maintaining computerized records and hard copy records to be provided to the Area Manager.
14. Managing, Supervising, training and guiding Sales Executive (Pharma)
15. Reporting back to Area Manager on a daily basis.
16. Auditing physical stock once a month.
17. Reducing expiry and/or damage by 0.5% of monthly/yearly turnover
18. Attempt to increase sales and achieve & surpass target
Career Insights For Your Growth