Purchase Manager jobs in Greater Noida - Jobs Park Placement
We need Purchasing Manager in Noida
Purchasing Manager - FMCG
Reports to: vice president / director
Qualifications: mba / dilpoma in retail management or equivalent
Preferred: FMCG ( dry fruits,oil,pulses,rice,sugar ,salt )
1. Implement procurement strategy and policies
2. Build and develop relationships with key customers.
3. Lead the procurement group in all phases.
4. Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately
approved. Review quotations.
5. Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in
accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
6. Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
7. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective
8. Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing
strategies for products.
9. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts,
supplies and equipments in a timely and cost effective way; timely
manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and
10. Dealing with suppliers.
11. Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as
necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new food products.
12. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
13. Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and
timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the
About Jobs Park Placement
We are the reputed manpower placement in noida. We are registered with about 500 companies / organizations (in Delhi NCR) and providing them suitable candidate as per their requirements.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Mechanical engineers are skilled to apply physics and science knowledge in the mechanical systems. They plan, manufacture, and examine these systems. It is often a d...
Choosing the wrong candidate or employee for your company can cost you money and time. This hampers your progress and makes it much more difficult to complete your w...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...