Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in Production and packaging products and materials for storage or shipment: Studies production order to ascertain type and quantity of product, containers to be used, and other packaging requirements.
Coach Safety, quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work.
2) Inspects products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to production departments.
3) Observes Production/packaging operations and inspects containers to verify conformance to specifications.
4) Starts, adjusts, and repairs production/packaging machinery, or notifies maintenance department.
5) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
6) Requisitions containers and other supplies for delivery to work stations.
7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title. Message