Job Profile (Network Engineer/CCTV Technician)
1. Education : ITI or Diploma Holder pass out in Electrical/ Electronic or IT Hardware.
2. Experience: 1 -2 years in the field of IT networking domain, electronic testing & repair, CCTV or Fire fighting domain.
3. Good command over English and basic understanding of computer operating software like Word, Excel, Power-point, Any desk, Zoom, Email
4. Candidate would be responsible to handle field work at various locations after carefully analyzing the requirement and scope of work.
5. He would be undertaking jobs like laying of wires, troubleshooting of system installed and handling complaints by analyzing the problem.
6. He must be aware of CAT6 networks and punching, crimping of cables. Structured cabling and network laying.
7. The person shall be responsible for handling a team under him to undergo the job required to be performed and should be a team learner.
8. The candidate will be directly reporting to Owner and will undertake jobs assigned to him by Owner.
9. Should have understanding of Network enabled devices like Access Points, CCTV, Network switches.
Experience : 0 - 5 Years
No. of Openings : 15
Education : Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, M.C.A
Role : Network Field Engineer
Industry Type : IT-Hardware & Networking / IT-Software / Software Services
Gender : Male
Job Country : India
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now