1. Participate in the development planning of the department, cooperate with the medium and long-term development goals of the logistics department and provide feasible implementation plans and suggestions;
2. Responsible for the accurate and timely monitoring of the department's finished product storage rate and customer delivery;
3. Responsible for the monitoring of the consistency of the finished product warehouse in and out of the warehouse account and the logistics operation cost;
1. 25-55 years old, doctoral degree, love work, and can operate office software proficiently.
2. Strong executive ability, dedicated to work, quick thinking, good at communication, and strong language expression ability.
3. Experience in new product promotion or channel development, familiar with various market front-line sales and operation strategies, experience in FMCG business is preferred.
4. Good at discovery, timely review, continuous optimization, company advantage
5. Those who understand software operation and sales experience are preferred, and fresh graduates are also acceptable.
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
No. of Openings : 2
Education : Higher Secondary, Diploma
Role : Logistics Supervisor
Industry Type : Transportation / Logistic / Shipping / Marine / Courier / Freight / Cargo
Gender : [ Male / Female ]
Job Country : India
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now