Electrical Maintenance Manager Job Duties:
* Accomplishes electrical maintenance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Provides electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
* Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
* Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
* Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
* Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices;
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.