Digital Marketing Executive jobs in Bellandur (Bangalore) - Phoenix Software Solutions

Digital Marketing Executive jobs in Bellandur (Bangalore)

  • icon job experience 0 - 5 Years
  • icon job opening 3 Openings
  • icon salary Rs.2.0 - 4.0 Lakh/Yr
  • icon job location Bangalore

Key Skills

Internet Marketing Digital Marketing Online Marketing Search Engine Marketing

Education

  • Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Any Bachelor Degree

Job Description

manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing.

About Phoenix Software Solutions

India produces almost 15lakh engineers every year and out of which only 7% are employable. The remaining 93% need external courses and industry training to get jobs. NASSCOM, the Indian IT trade association, expects that almost 50% of the IT workforce will need to learn new technologies to avoid becoming redundant. Automation threatens 69% of the jobs in India, according to a World Bank research. It will replace almost 60 to 70% of the jobs in next decade. Indeed, India’s IT services industry is set to lose 6.4 lakh low-skilled positions to automation by 2021, according to U.S.-based HfS Research.

Read More...

Register to Get Relevant Jobs

Get Noticed By Top Recruiters

Become a Premium Job Seeker

  • Higher Boosting
  • Resume Highlighter
  • Verified Stamp
  • Resume Exposure

499/- for 3 months

Pay Now

Similar Jobs

Digital Marketing Internship

Enexperts Consulting (Opc) Pvt. Ltd.

Digital marketing InternshipInternshipMarketing TraineebdeSocial media internSocial Media

Digital Marketing Inter with Stipend

Newtrist Nutritionist

  • Experience 0 - 1 yrs
  • Location Bangalore
EnglishSEO

Digital Marketing Executive

13Thirteen

  • Experience 0 - 1 yrs
  • Salary Rs.1.0 - 1.50 Lakh/Yr
  • Location Bangalore
Internet MarketingDigital / Online MarketingOnline MarketingSearch Engine MarketingSMOSocial Media Marketing

Digital Marketer

Innovative Academy

  • Experience 0 - 2 yrs
  • Salary Rs.0.80 - 2.0 Lakh/Yr
  • Location Bangalore
Digital MarketerDigital Marketing

Digital Marketing Internship

Binki Group of Companies

computerInternetDigital marketing Internship

Digital Marketing Fresher

Microcrate Sales and Marketing Private Limited

  • Experience 0 - 1 yrs
  • Location Bangalore
Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing Fresher

Digital Marketing

Motivating SkillDigital Marketing
top