The role will include, among others:
· Lead CRM campaign analytics and reporting including LTV, CTA and ROI with focus on identifying opportunities to improve program performance.
· Develop and present reports focused on customer and campaign performance. This includes reporting on specific KPI trends and performance by campaign
· Increase customer LTV through development of customer contact strategies informed by rigorous testing and customer analytics in areas of retention, frequency and spend.
· Drive increased ROI of direct response marketing program through development of lower cost pieces and more efficient mix of direct response vehicles in digital and physical channels.
· Execute against designed loyalty marketing calendar; lead projects to ensure key milestones are met and project requirements are delivered on time.
· Manage the creative request process for program asset needs, which includes developing creative briefs; content and format approval, ensuring the brand marketing plan alignment.
· Manage partner loyalty agency to drive significant improvements in key customer/business growth
· Assign and achieve shared goals of Campaign ROIs, Incremental sales revenue, Customer engagement & stickiness.
· Contribution to drive customer rewards program, user community promotions and value proposition, loyalty integration at each customer touchpoint
· Help designing a cross-company customer loyalty index and an integrated loyalty dashboard to measure results and drive improvements
Align loyalty programs and strategy to key company objectives in terms of growth, solutions, and brand
The role will require the ability to work cross-functionally with other marketing functions like: Sales team, engagement, executive, and post-sales marketing. The program manager will interface with business managers, regional and functional marketing leaders, worldwide.
There will be longer-term, ongoing initiatives, as well as special projects, so ability to work in a mu
Experience : 4 - 10 Years
No. of Openings : 1
Education : Post Graduate Diploma, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM
Role : Customer Analytics Manager
Industry Type : Recruitment Consulting / Staffing Services
Gender : [ Male / Female ]
Job Country : India
Megashop is a value retail chain retail group, focusing on apparel and general merchandising, catering to Men, Women, and Children at affordable prices. Megashop started in February 2015, the first store of Megashop opened at Varanasi at UP in 2015 itself. We have 30 stores PAN INDIA, in UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh our focus on Tier 2/3/4 cities in these areas.Read More...
Get Noticed By Top Recruiters
Become a Premium Job Seeker
499/- for 3 monthsPay Now
Connexions Management Consultants
Enexperts Consulting (Opc) Pvt. Ltd.
Capital Placement Services