Role Description: We are looking for an experienced AWS Security Engineer responsible for making our app more scalable and reliable.The AWS Cloud Security Engineer would need to have at least 5 years of experience. For this role, you must be a security and technical expert in Cloud Security technology, architects, designs, systems implementation and integration with deep, specialized knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
As the Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering security solutions in Cloud infrastructure based on Cloud security standards, governance and control practices.
- Expert knowledge in Information as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, Unix Shell (bash/ksh), etc. and build/deployment tools like Jenkins, Chef, and puppet would be a great plus.
- AWS certification and Strong Communication skills is a must.
- Conducts technical research when necessary to contribute to setting cloud security direction and strategy.
- Assists others on their own team, or other teams where applicable, on cloud security projects or security-relevant tasks on technical projects.
- Designs, develops and implements new cloud security technologies to support business and technology solutions.
- Create, maintain and deliver to project schedules and budgets.
- Identify, manage and maintain KPI and other metrics for core processes.
- Review and assess the current supported tools, apps and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the stakeholders.
- Design and implement changes to existing security tools, applications and processes based on changes in scope or needs.
- Work directly with internal infrastructure teams to align and execute infrastructure changes to support the tools, apps and processes.
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from thes