Position: Supply Chain Manager
Education: Post Graduation with computer knowledge.
Experience: 4 year to 5 year
1. Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing env...
- Day to day liaising with CMC for updations, rectifications.
- New improvements, developments, etc.
- Updation of tariff / special rates.
- Generation of reports, development of new reports.
- Handling various masters and updation of records.
-Working for a US based client.
-Auditing their daily sales to updates the client for the mistakes made by the dealer while reporting actual daily sales.
-Correcting the mistakes in RQ4(Database), on behalf of sales represen...
Key Skills : supply chain analyst,accounts associate,lead business analyst,back office,backend,customer support
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate Inter-departmental Communication and Allocate Resources and Tasks as Needed
- Provide Meaningful Reporting to the Management in a Timely and Effective Manner
- Monitoring and Evaluating Workflow Within Op...
Job opportunity for graduate with degree/ diploma in operations with experience ranging between 6 to 8 yrs in Auction and or logistics company.
Incumbent shall be responsible for manage smooth logistics operations
The position lies with a port...
Handling offshore business work pertaining to
documentation, analysis, forms filling, reproducing and scanning
contents, correcting data, data entry etc. Communicate with co.
associates abroad, obtain clients directions & do data entry
Key Skills : business associate,buisness executive,logistics,data entry,data entry operator,typing,supply...