Need Python Developer
location is Gurgaon (India)
• Experience of 4+ years
• Strong Python programming skills with experience in development projects
• Good knowledge of Database development i.e writing SQL queries and working...
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, and reliable Python code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiven...
Job Description :
A. Ownership of building and maintaining backend code.
B. Design scalable architecture for our backend.
C. Should be able to create the project skeleton
D. Team player: actively involved in rigorous peer code...
We are urgently looking for Strong PHP Professionals for our organization based out of Gurgaon.
Kindly share the following details as well.
Please find below the Venue details as well for your refere...
Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
•You're a full-stack. Period.
•You can and want to write code end-to-end.
•You would enjoy designing a system for speed and scale.
•We're thinking Backbone/Angular for front-end and Python for back-end.
•We want you to debate on the pro...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 North Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi
Job Title Zend Framework Developer
Work through employee and management feature requests and bugs to implement features and resolve issues on various projects
Be available for other Development Operations team members to assist wit...
We require Python Django framework web developer to join us. Developer will be responsible for building new websites and also maintaining the old websites. Degree is not required as long as you can do the job.
1. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
2. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability applications
3. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
4. Implementation o...