1.Candidate should have strong organizational and planning skills.Good in information gathering and monitoring skills.
2.Successfully deal with competing demands
3. Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and othe...
Coordinating the Sales Team By Managing Schedules, Filing Important Documents and Communicating Relevant Information. Ensuring the Adequacy of Sales-related Equipment or Material. Responding to Complaints from Customers and Give After-sales Support W...
Level 3, Is0 9001 and Iso 27001. We are also a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Oracle Partner, as Well as a Member of the Oracle Modernization Alliance and Mainframe Migration Alliance.
responsibilities: Softsol is Actively Seeking a Sales D...
Key Skills : recruitment / staffing,sales executive,sales,marketing,business development
Interview For The Post Of Male Executive Assistant For A Reputed Ltd Company Located At Saket, Delhi. Interested Send
Job Profile :-
•Candidate Shall Be Male Graduate With 1 To 3 Yrs Of Experience As Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator\...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,00,000 West Delhi, Delhi, Paschim vihar West Delhi
- Manage and maintain Appointment and Schedules of ED
- Give timely Reminders to ED for meetings fixed.
- Organizing External/ Internal Meetings ; Attending them , taking minutes and formulating Minutes of the meeting the very next day.
- Prepare ...
RS 1,25,000 To 6,50,000 North Delhi, Surat, Bangalore, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Delhi
Urgently Needed is the Service of Hardworking and Honest Applicants Male or Female Professionals in Specific Fields to Join Our Global Team of 2017 Professionals. all Interested Applicants are to Submit Their Resume/cv
Candidates from all fields are welcome to apply provided you have a knack towards sports.
Job Profile: Operations Manager
Skill Sets: Candidates with impeccable communication & personality will be preferred.
• Social Me...
Key Skills : operation manager,assistant operation manager,marketing director,social media manager,marketing...
RS 1,00,000 To 1,75,000 Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Delhi
Experience 3-5 years in books industry
- Male Candidate only
- Candidate have good communication skills (English)
- Good convincing skills
- Own conveyance
- To maintain a close liaison with Directors/Principals/Faculty and booksellers.
1. Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Chairman and the members of the Board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry 2. Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the Company 3. Responsible for implement...
Key Skills : managing director,quality managing director
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Surat, Vadodara, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi
-Will be working as Assistant to Managing Director, HR Manager and Department Heads.
-Handling communications on behalf of the Directors and also attending incoming mails.
-Undertake general word processing and excel work.
Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual clients
Increase share of each market sector
Research and Database
Maintain an accurate and current database
Identify and develop sources of potential clients
Interview for the post of Female Executive Office Assistant with Reputed company Location at Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
• Candiate shall be Female, B.Com with 10 to 15 yrs of experience as Executive Assistant/Office Assistant
• Require a compe...
-will Be Working as Assistant to Managing Director, Hr Manager and Department Heads.
-handling Communications On Behalf of the Directors and also Attending Incoming Mails.
-undertake General Word Processing and Excel Work.
• Would be responsible for overall management, execution and commissioning of LGSF projects, with major thrust on quality, safety and adherence to project specifications and deadlines.
• Would be controlling, managing and Executing the site op...
We are looking for a Programs Officer to join our talented Programs Management team. The Programs Officer will have the responsibility of assisting the Director, Programs in all aspects of administrative duties and innovations. The candidate should b...
Assisting the Managing Director in Implementing company processes and procedures.
· Receiving the reports from the branches and the H.O., checking them and reporting the discrepancies or highlights of these reports.
· In case ...
Key Skills : schooling from a good school with min 1st div from delhi or any big city,a regular graduate (b sc,b.com or b.a with maths from a delhi university...
Responsible for all client communications,
Daily client visits ( Factory, Headoffice, R and D etc..).Understand the Business, Customers ( Internal and External) ,
Technical and Commercial Knowledge Gathering skill and Hands on Computers to report E...
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
The Director of Finance is responsible for all accounting and financial requirements of his/her company, also for providing financial support, advice and expertise to the General Manager and hotel team, with the aim of maximizing value.
The main r...
•Will Be Working As Assistant To Managing Director, Hr Manager And Department Heads.
•Handling Communications On Behalf Of The Directors And Also Attending Incoming Mails.
•Undertake General Word Processing And Excel Work.
Job Profile :-
• Candiate shall be Female, Graduate with 10 to 15 yrs of experience as Executive Assistant
• Require a competent and experienced person, to assist Managing Director in office management work.
• who can work along in off...
Company secretaries guide company directors about the day-to-day management of their organisations, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements. Employers of company secretaries include local and national government, charities, account...
Key Skills : good numerical,organisational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business. excellent computing,secretarial,interpersonal,team...
Job Opening for Marketing Executive.
Should have Own conveyance.
To maintain a close liaison with
Directors/Principals/Faculty and booksellers.
Creating and managing sales & distribution channel in assigned area.
Liasoning with each schools, ret...
Key Skills : good communication,marketing executive,sales executive,sales office,sales head
-Providing Executive Support to Managing Director
-Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences etc.
-Would be responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external customer...
Key Skills : front office assistant,front office executive
Responsible for all client communications, Daily client visits ( Factory, Headoffice, R and D etc..).Understand the Business, Customers ( Internal and External) , Technical and Commercial Knowledge Gathering skill and Hands on Computers to report Ens...
We Are Having Immediate Requirement For Team Leader.
No. Of Position- 02
Job Description: - Designation: Team Leader Role: Team Leading Job Location- Delhi
Brief Description About The Role: Responsible For Revenue Generation By Managing Team...
Key Skills : excellent verbal communication; proficiency in hindi and english strong analytical,sales executive,marketing,business development executive
Work Location : New Delhi (NCR)
Position Reporting To : Directors
- Around 35 - 40 Years of Age.
- A Graduate, with Management Diploma in HR/IR.
- Responsible for all Hr, Administration and Environment, Health and Safety Functions, and...
* Managing meeting schedules, screening and prioritizing conference calls and status reports. Managing travel itinerary for Director
* Preparing proposals, reports and presentations, letters/e-mails and other personal correspondence
Key Skills : preparing proposals,reports and presentations,liaising with sr. management,efficient managing and filing of top,preparation of...
RS 2,75,000 To 6,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Pune Suburb, Thane, Delhi
Account Manager/Sr. Account Manager
Job Description :-
• B2B Sales, New Business Development.
• Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments.
• Handling tough negotiations/closing...
Position: Director, Finance
Organisation : APMAS, Hyderabad
Position : Director, Finance
Reporting to : Executive Director
Location : Hyderabad
Closing Date : 25 April 2015
Salary : Competitive salary package based on qualification a...
- Independently Responding To Emails, Managing Ceo’S Mailbox. Answer And Respond To Calls/Mails, Serving As All-Around Gatekeeper To The Ceo’S Office.
- Calendar Management For Senior Management - Scheduling Internal And External Meetings,...
Job Opening for VP (Finance).
1. Heading the Finance & Accounts Department and controlling the financial & accounting affairs of the company on all India basis including finalization of Accounts and Audit. . Knowing US GAAP. Issues of Transfer Pri...
NAME OF PROFILE Operations Head
AGE 25-35 years
YEARS OF EXP. Minimum 7+ years
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED (MIN.) Bachelors Degree
INDUSTRY TYPE Retail/FMCG
(Mention only if work is specific to a particular ind...
JOB DESCRIPTION : -
To contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of a business strategy that maximises the retail net profit by driving sales and controlling costs at regional level
to build motivated and high...
Key Skills : well developed interpersonal skills,solution orientated,decisive by nature,visible leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve,sales...
Role: Executive Assistant
Reporting to Managing Director, work performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service ...
Key Skills : executive assistant,assistanting director work,office coordinator,front office