1. Drive HR agenda for the company ; ensure organisation moves to an enterprise mode by putting in place world class and appropriate processes and systems
2. Aggressively drive talent and hiring plan, ensure right talent is hired for all positions...
End to end Recruitment
Conduct outdoor college campus drives
Conducting Joining, Induction & Exit Processes
Training & Development
1) Manpower recruitment and selection.
2) Planning and taking induction to the new recruits.
3) Training and development.
4) Performance management.
5) MIS Reports generation w.r.t the requirement for the management reviews regarding huma...
Key Skills : hr executive,hr generalist,hr officer,hr head
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process docume...
Manage recruitment efforts
Company HR regulations compliances with Indian labor laws
Attendance management and employees regulation management
Team building across company, organizing employees activities
Support organizational changes
Assist in planning of Organizational recruitment.
Take the interview of the recruiters.
Make the joining documents of recruiters.
Convey the Policies and rules to the employees.
Maintain the records of employees.
Track the daily attend...
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Ability to multi-task and priorities work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of various audit like Social Audit ...
Coordinating interviews and constant follow-ups for the feedback.
Maintaining Daily and weekly reports, maintaining the reports of Offered Candidate and Joines.
Job postings on different job portals, Job boards and other social networking pla...
Fully Responsible for all Aspects of Hr.manage a Hr Team and Their Functional Responsibilities,Goals and Achievements.recruiting and Talent Acquisition, Administration, Compliance, On- and Off-boardings,People Management and Development.
*To Understand The Job Requirement Of The Business.
*To Do Cold Calling On Data Of Portals / Interact With Recruitment Vendors For The Required Manpower.
*Daily Follow Ups With Candidate & Generate 7-10 Walk-Ins Daily
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
Assess staff performance and provide coaching and g...
Male Candidates Preffered.
Joining Formalities of Associate: Submission of PF form. ESI form, Employment form & bank Form.
Responsible for Payroll processing.
Maintaining & Tracking Attendance, Leave, LOP for all employees a...
•Conducting Interview And Initial Screening Of Candidates.
•Assisting In Other Hr Activities.
•Sourcing Profiles Using Various Job Portals For Recruitment.
•Providing The Company With Relevant And Quality Candidates Within The Stip...
Maintaining Professional And Friendly Communications As The First Point Of Call For General External Enquiries And Correspondence
Coordinating All Operating Systems Including Ensuring That Telephones, Computers, Printers, Photocopiers, Recycling,...
Summary: The candidate would be instrumental in driving key HR initiatives in the State towards achievement of organisational goals.
Areas of Responsibility:
The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Key HR initiatives in ...
Managing End to End Recruitement Process from Searching Candidates On Various Job Portals, Telephonic Screening, Sending Resumes to Clients, Arranging Interviews of Selected Candidates, Co-ordinate for Joining & Finally Billing to Clients.
Candidate would be responsible for
1. recruiting and staffing;
2. organizational departmental planning;
3. performance management and improvement systems;
4 employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
5. policy d...
1. Recruitment of Manpower as per clients requirements.
2 Source candidates from Various sites, Data bank, Headhunting etc.
3. Data Management - online / offline.
4. Close Interaction with candidates and clients.
4. Creating MIS, upload a...
Key Skills : data management,back office operation,customer interaction,mis,documentation,business development,marketing,social sites,recruitment,placement,head...
Participate in the Development and Implementation of Human Resource Policies for the Establishment.
assist Director of Human Resources and Department Heads to Make Recommendations Regarding Human Resource Issues Including Staffing Levels.
Office Area Sq. ft. - Approximately 6000.
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant
Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations.
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Noida, Kolkata
Desired Candidates Profile:
• Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
• Must have knowledge of HR activities including Recruitment and should be from MBA HR / PGDM background as well as IT Background preferred.
• Ability of...
- Maintaining a diary for the efficient time planning for meeting room, training room and cafeteria arrangement for the entire department when and where required.
- Responsible for keep the office environment clean or hygienic.
- Preparing trav...
Develop And Update Job Descriptions And Job Specifications
Establishes Recruiting Requirements By Studying Organization Plans And Objectives; Meeting With Managers To Discuss Needs.
Prepare And Post Jobs To Appropriate Job Board.
Recruiting and Staffing, Organizational departmental planning, Performance management and improvement systems,
Organization development, Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees,Employee on-boarding, Department Developm...
Maintains And Enhances The Organisation\'S Human Resources By Planning, Implementing, And Evaluating Employee Relations And Human Resources Policies, Programs, And Practices.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
Maintains The Work Structure By U...