Job entails leading a team of designers and sampling coordinators to develop woven, print and embroidered samples for both home and fashion industry.
- Intimate knowledge of hand processes like handloom weaving, hand embroidery styles, block print...
Decide on a theme for a collection
Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create designs
Visit manufacturers or trade shows to get fabric samples
Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory
Work with other ...
Urgent Opening for Female Marketing Manager in Retail Chain of Fashion Designer & fast food Chain in Kolkata .
•Business development of the retail chain .
•Look out the retail
•Involvement in various promotional activiti...
We have been into trading of garments for decades. Our head office is in Kolkata. We have started a new high fashion brand. We need a designer for the same. There is a lot of scope for growth. We need someone, who is very confident.
1) Should Be Young, Smart With An Excellent Command Over The English Vocabulary.
2) Should Have Basic Computer Skills Like Sending Mails And Should Be Well Versed With Microsoft Word / Excel.
3) An Eye For Fashion Will Be A Plus.
RS 50,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
We are Inviting all Talented Fashion Designers, Here is Your Chance to Build Your Own Fashion Store,For all the Designers Who Ever Dreamed to Open There Own Fashion Boutique, to Create Their Design and Sell,So Here's a Call for all Fashion Designers...
creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD);
keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes;
planning and developing ranges;
Looking for a vibrant and creative fashion lingerie designer, with a good knowledge of current trends. The candidate should have an ad hoc approach to work and should be willing to learn and grow with the brand. Consistent good work will lead t...
Key Skills : fashion design,high proficiency with illustrator and photoshop,basic knowledge of microsoft office.,fashion designer,illustrator,photoshop,coral...
- Be artistic, creative and able to draw.
- Have an eye for colour, texture and pattern and have good attention to details.
- Understand the properties of different materials and dyes and the production processes of textiles.
- Have knowledge of t...