- Issue of work permits, Maintenance of Fire hydrant system , Carry out mock drills, Will be responsible for contributing to the creation of all Emergency Response programs
- The position involves determining risk operations, ...
Qualification: B. Sc. - Chemistry from recognized university.
Experience: Min 1 - 3 Years and above in ETP in a LSI/MSI of Fine Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, API, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Pigments, Chemicals Company.
We are Hiring for One of Our Reputed Client.
Salary - 25000-35000
experience - B.e- 5-6 Years
diploma- 10-12 Years
department - Maintenance
education- B.e/diploma (mechanical/electrical/automation)
1)Discharging Duties To Minimize Risks Thereby Implementing Control Plans
2)Creating Awareness On Safety Procedures, Precautions, Pep Talks
3)Recording Industrial Accidents, Near Miss Cases , Analyzing And Corrective Actions
4)Organising Routine M...
Key Skills : fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
Job Vacancy: Urgently Looking For Safety Officer For A Chemical Company Based In Baroda.
Diploma Holders In Fire & Safety With Relevant Experience Of At Least 3 To 5 Years In Chemical Companies May Apply. Candidates Based In Baroda Will Be Preferr...
Ensuring safety during the project benchmarking and commissioning.
Establishing EHS guidelines as during the Project face and subsequently for the operating plant.
Responsible for liasioning with statutory agencies and obtaining any necessary s...
Key Skills : environmental health and safety,safety officer,fire safety officer,fire fighter,ehs environmental
Designation Environment Health And Safety Co-Ordinator
Experience 2 Years In Relevant
Education Qualification Diploma In Environment Health And Safety
Qualifications Position Title: Ehs Coordinator
Salary : Upto 20,000
Location : Jamna...
Key Skills : ehs,health and safety,health care executive,hospital executive,hospital assistant
1. Responsible for Directing and Co-ordinating Etp, Ro and Mee Plant Activities.
2. Understanding of Standards Relating to Ehs Including Iso 14001,Ohsas 18001.
3. to Ensure Compliance of Ehs Systems, Procedures While Introducing New Equipment.