1.Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts 2.Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities 3. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements.
Job Description for Cost Accountant
-Formulating revenue budget of various department of plant and production budget.
-Managing the product costing, batch costing and differential costing.
-Handling costing saving Project: Material & process savin...
Role Title :- Jr. Accounts Executive
Candidate has do accounts like Order Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Management of emails.
Do Daily reporting to Clients as well as to...
1.Good Experince & Knowledge in Indian Taxation
2. Good in Accounting
3.Minimum Qualification (B.com)
4. Should be ok to work in rotational shift (7.00- 2.30 PM & 3.00 -10.30PM)
5. candidate having SAP experiene...
1)Segment wise Revenue analysis
2)Monitoring of Debtors with aging report
3) Preparation of billing of corporate customers and its accounting
4) Monitoring of collections
5) Unearned Revenue calculation
6) Monitoring of all I...
candidate Will Be Responsible to Handle the Payable Section Independently. Shall Be Reporting to Ufc. Shall Be Handling Vendor Management.
1. to Obtain Revenue and Pay Invoices By Verifying and Completing Payable and Receivable...